Unexpected Visitors

A quite night of Bradford. The weather was pleasent. It was around 8pm, when a black Lamborghini stopped in front of a two storied white house. Two men completely covered in black steps out looking at the house.

The short highted person cleared his throat and said "Don't you think it's not a good reason to visit him after this long time? I'm sure that he is mad." -- " Oh c'mon Lou! What do you mean by it's not a good reason? That was a ridicules time for him. We misunderstood him at that moment. Now some people are misunderstanding him again. So, we have to support him. That's what friend are for, right?"

"Yea friends!" The mockery was visible in the tone. "Friends who never calls him! Friends who didn't congratulate him after his album's realise. Friends who stopped wishing him on his birthdays. What great friends we are, right Liam?" Louis Tomlinson whishper yelled on his mate Liam Payne.

"Ok ok chill Lou! I know we have lost contacts with him but.... but Naill has, right?" Liam's voice is hopeful, "He told me three weeks ago that he had talked to him." Louis rolled his eyes. "Oh shut up Liam. It was Niall, not us. I was talking about us." He sighed. "Now as we are here, we have to ring the bell. Just go and do that." As Louis ordered, Liam took exactly five stapes and rang the bell.

"Coming!" A cheerfull voice of a young girl broke out. After few minutes the door opened showing the face of Waliyha Malik. She starred at them for a moment and said "Whom do you want?"-" Just your brother girl" Liam answered without reviling his face.

"Why the hell you want...OH MY God! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!" Waliyah partially yelled as Liam reviled his face. "Chill Wali! Not only Liam, I'm with him too." Louis popped out his hade behind Liam. " Wali! What taking you so long? Who's there?" Trisha Malik's voice came out from inside.

Waliyha moved back and let them in. She lead them towards the drawing room. "Look mum whom we have tonight." Trisha Malik's eyes widened as she saw them. Liam and Louis gave her a small smile smile. She returned it.

But suddenly a voice boomed in the room. "Well,well,well! Seems like we have guest and guess what,who they are? The famous Liam Payne and Louis Tomlinson. So,after almost two years you lads, to be specific you two lads have time to show up. How greatful we are suppose to be,right?." Both lad get socked by this comment. They turned back and saw a angry faced Doniyha Malik stood on the staircase with folded hand.

"Doniyha! Who many times I've to tell to behave politely? They just entered and you starts to blame them. They are...."--" Oh please mom! You are asking me why I'm being rude? Don't you know what they did to your son? My brother had to face to much for them. And you are telling me to behave? Are you jocking mom?" Doniyha yelled on her mom.

Liam put his head down. "Don't shout Doni! I'm so sorry lads. Just ignor her." Trisha came close to Liam and put her hand on his solder. Liam took a deep breathe,"It's ok Trish. We deserve this." A awkward silences created between them. "So where is our bad boy? I can scene that he is not here." Louis spoke up to lighten the mood.

"He is out with Saffa. But I think he'll be here soon. It's already 8:45pm." As soon as Waliyha finished her statement the doorbell ringed. "I'll get that." Wali rushed out of the room. Liam and Louis both looked at each other and gulped. They both knew that they were petty nervous to meet him. But they had to face him.

-ZAYN'S P.O.V-

"Thank you so much Zap. I want this things for ages but mum never gave me. But you did. Thank you again,bro. You are the best."-the hole way back to home Saffa kept syaing this.

I loved to see my princess like this. As I stopped in front of my house I saw a familiar black Lamborghini in the parking. "It feels like we have guest tonight. Whom do you think they are Zap?" Saffa asked curiously. "Idk princess. Let's see."

But my mind had some different answer. Is that even possible that it's them? If it's no,then why the car seems so familiar to me? And if it's yes, they why after all this years? I'll really appreciate it if the ans will no.

I ringed the bell twise and as expected Wali opened the door. She had a excitement in her face which confirmed that the answer was yes. It was them.

Suddenly anger rushed though my blood. "Why they are here?" Wali gave me a socked look and gulped. "What are you talking about bro? I can't.." But I cut her off. "Do you think I'm nonsense Wali? The expression of your face,the black Lamborghini which parked outside everything tells me that some of my former bandmate are here. And I guess I know who they are."

I stepped inside the house and Saffa dashed towards the drawing room. I knew that this would be happened caz Saffa still loved them. Then the younger one's voice boomed in the house like "Boo! Li! I missed you guies so much." I took a deep breathe as I heard Liam chuckled.

I entered the room a cleared my throat. Liam and Louis both turned around and their smile faded. "I guess you guies have a lot to catch up. I'll call you when the dinner is ready. C'mon girls. Leave them alone." Mum left the room with the girls.

All of us kept ourselves silent. Louis spoke up first. "H-hay Z-zayn." His voice was shaking terribly, "How are..." but I was not in the mood of formality. So I cut him off by saying "Can you guies plz come upstairs. I don't wanna any argument in the hall." And I started to walk upstairs.

They both got up and followed me. "This will take long time" that was all I can think.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A/N-----
Hlw, everyone. Welcome to my first story. I know that I'm not good in writing. So please forgive me if there is any mistake. If you like this please vote and comment, and let me know what do you guys think about my writing. Thank you.
@MYLILZARRYWORLD_2307