Chapter Five: The Chase

"Hey you guys picked a great camp sight. The grass is so soft." Toph commented as we stopped to make camp.

"That's not grass, Appa's shedding." Sokka replied as we stood in white fur.

"Oh gross." Katara sighed.

"That's not gross it's just a part of spring. You know, humming birds, flowers blooming, and Appa gets a new coat." Aang explained, as butterflies and birds twirled around him.

"Ah the beauty of spring." Katara scoffed. Just then Appa shook, which sent hair everywhere. "Stop! Appa stop!" Katara yelled as she tried not to get any of it on her.

"It's not that bad Katara, it makes a great wig." Sokka said putting on a Simmons looking hair due.

"And I finally get to have long white hair." I smiled, putting white fur all along my hair.

"And a great beard." Aang added as he walked up with a pure white beard. We started laughing at each other, holding our stomachs.

"I'm just glad we finally have another girl in the group because you three are disgusting." Katara commented before Toph walked up.

"Excuse me, but does anyone have a razor because I got some hairy pits." Toph laughed as she showed tons of fur in her armpits.

We all started laughing again, Aang sneezed and it caused him to fall on Appa and then to the ground. It made us all laugh even more.

As we set up camp we could hear Toph and Katara talking. I wanted to get some sleep so I decided to intervene. "And look my tents all set up." Toph said, pointing at her Earth tent.

"Well that's great for you, but still need to finish-"

"I don't understand?! What's the problem here?!" Toph asked Katara, with a high pitch voice.

"Katara leave her alone, it's voluntary." I sighed with a hand on my waist.

"Never mind." Katara said walking away.

                                     ~*~

That night when we were sleeping, "There's something coming toward us!" Toph warned, I immediately sighed.

How in the earth???

"What is it?" Aang asked.

"Oh no!" I sighed again, at the thought of Azula, I thought I lost her.

"It feels like an avalanche, But also not an avalanche." Toph replied, still holding the ground.

"Your powers of perception are frightening." Sokka mocked as he was half asleep.

"Should we leave?" Katara asked in my direction.

"I'm tired... so no!" I hid my head in a pillow, it would be a little better to fight then with some energy instead of non.

"But Gyawa, better safe than sorry." Aang said, making me groan.

"Did y'all hear what I said? Oh come on!" I yelled as I looked over, I was out ruled.

"Fine!" I puffed as I grabbed my sleeping bag.

"What is that thing?" Katara asked as we flew away. "Probably some kind of tank." I answered with a yawn.

                                     ~*~

When we landed again, I couldn't wait to collapse. "Ah land sweet land." Toph sighed, as she touched the grass. "See you guys in the morning."