Chapter One: The Avatar State

"Katara, I want you to have this. This amulet contains water from the spirit oasis. The water has unique properties. Don't lose it." Pakku said, as we were on a boat out of the North Pole.

"Thank you master Pakku." Katara bowed.

"Gyawa, these scrolls will help you master Water Bending. But remember there's no substitute for a real master." Pakku said, as he handed me scrolls. I bowed after grabbing them gently.

"Sokka, Aang, take care, boys." Pakku patted them on the shoulder, they both clearly thought they were getting something.

"Fly straight to the Earth Kingdom base to the east of here. General Fong, will provide you with an escort to Omashu. There you'll be safe to begin your Earth Bending training with King Bumi."

I really dreaded the thought of meeting General Fong, already knowing what was gonna happen.

"Appa yip yip." The last time I mentioned not going they all thought I was joking, all though I wasn't.

"Say hi to Gran Gran for me."

"Sokka, what was all that about with Yue?" I asked, after awhile of planning how not to get in a fight with Fong.

"I don't want to talk about it." Sokka almost whispered, we all looked at each other. It was so not Sokka.

"Why? What happened?"

"You'd think after all that she'd want to be with me. But no. Her tribe comes first, and that means marrying some jerk." Sokka flailing his arms around as he was just getting started.

"Oh, I'm sorry." I said, I knew her life would have been happier if I had let the spirit die.

Sadly.

"Why? It's not like it's your fault." Sokka replied, I shook my head. He had no idea, none of them did.

                                   ~*~

"There it is!" Sokka shouted, as we approached the place I thought long and hard how to get out of.

"Welcome, Avatar Gyawa. I am General Fong, and welcome to all of you. Great heroes Appa, Momo, brave Sokka, the mighty Katara, the wise Aang." General Fong greeted us as we landed, fire works went off and everything.

"Mighty Katara, I like that."

"Wise Aang." Katara and Aang said around the same time, being impressed with their nicknames.

"Not bad, not bad." Sokka grinned, looking at the fire works.

                                    ~*~

"Avatar Gyawa, we were all amazed about the stories of how you single handily whipped out a entire fire navy fleet at the North Pole. I can't imagine what it feels like to wield such devastating power. It's an awesome responsibility." General Fong said, as we sat in the war room.

"Awesome does fit." I replied, with a grin forming.

"Avatar, your ready to face the firelord now." Fong suddenly stated, so certain of what he said.

"What?! No she's not." Aang gasped for me.

"Gyawa still needs to master all four elements." Katara added.

"Why? With that kind of Power, power enough to destroy the hundreds of battle ships in the manner of minutes, she could defeat the Fire Lord now!" Fong almost shouted at us, he only cared about what he wanted.

"But, sir, the thing is. Gyawa can only do those things when she's in the Avatar State." Sokka replied.

"When I'm in the Avatar-"