Chapter Nine: City Walls and Secrets

"Look! The inner wall!" Katara yelled, we all looked, getting into Ba Sing Se, the creepiest city ever. "I can't believe we finally made it to Ba Sing Se in one piece."

I didn't even want to look out the window, but I was getting a plan together to actually win this City. *sigh* If only batman were here!

"Hey don't jinx it! We could still be attacked by a giant exploding Fire Nation spoon. Or find out the Citys' been submerged in a ocean full of killer shrimp." Sokka expatriated throwing his arms around.

"You been hitting the cactus juice again?" Toph asked, as I sat leaning away from Aang and Katara.

"I'm just saying: weird stuff happens to us." As soon as Sokka finished a big odd looking man with a corncob hanging out of his mouth sat in between Sokka and Toph.

"Don't worry, Aang, we'll find Appa." As Katara said, this my mind started to think of how I could run this fight.

Through all my little ideas one stood out. One Azula and I knew, the key was the Dai Li, if I had them in my grasp I could actually win Ba Sing Se and get real troops during the Day of Black Sun. If I made a offer with Long Feng Long Gone, then I could actually win. My offer would have to be bulletproof, and I knew what he wanted.

"Gyawa, are you okay?" Sokka asked, nocking me out of thought. "You look like your contemplating murdering someone."
He rose an eyebrow while I stumbled to say something.

"I'm fine, just thinking." I answered, I couldn't ever tell them my plan till it was on it's way. They would hate it, but it was the only way.

                                   ~*~

"Back in the city. Great." Toph sighed, as we stepped off the subway. Ah Subway, I miss earth's food. Not to mention just meat!!

"What's the problem? It's amazing." Sokka replied, looking at the view. And usually I would agree with Sokka, but I knew what was behind those walls.

"Just a bunch of walls and rules. You wait you'll get sick of it in a couple of days." Toph said, before I leaned on the rails and started thinking about my plan again.

If it did work, and Ba Sing Se won't be taken, would it even matter? If I convince Long Feng to give me Appa, Zuko won't have a life changing talk with Iroh. If my plan worked what if I would change something for the worst again? When I changed things at the North Pole I regretted it. When ever I changed things, even by accident I didn't like the outcome. I didn't even know if I should even try the plan. What if Zuko changes sides and gets killed in the Puppetmaster? Or doesn't ever change sides because of me somehow?! What if he chooses Mai over me?!

I put a hand in my forehead, I was over thinking this.

"I'm coming for you buddy. He's here. I can feel it." Aang said, looking over to me with a confidence I hadn't really seen in him.

We turned to see one of the creepiest women alive, Joo Dee. "Hello my name is Joo Dee, I have been given the great honor of showing the avatar around Ba Sing Se. And you must be Sokka, Katara, Aang, and Toph, welcome to our wonderful city. Shall we get started?" And they said I over reacted when watching The Manchurian Candidate.

"Yes we have information about the Fire Nation that we need to deliver to the Earth King immediately." Sokka said, with a very serious tone.

"Great let's begin our tour, and then I'll show you to your new home here. I think you'll like it." Her monotone voice replied.

"Maybe you missed what I said. We need to talk to the king about the war. It's important." Sokka said, again to have me step in front of him.

"Sokka, let me handle this. We'd be honored to see the city up close." I bowed, it would be best to go with it.