Chapter Two: The Cave of Two Lovers

[A/N: Thanks for all the love on this chapter! And new comer, you're in for a treat!]

                                      ~*~

"You guys are going to be done soon right? We've got a lot of ground to cover if we want to make it to Omashu today." Sokka asked, as he floated on the river with Momo on his stomach.

We were there training before going to Omashu.

"What like you're ready to go right now naked guy." Katara grinned, as Aang made a dive.

"I could be ready in two minutes. Seriously, when ever." Sokka had his hair down, raked on his forehead, covering his blue eyes, it was something you didn't see everyday.

"You were showing me the octopus form." I asked.

"Right, let me see your stance. Great. Okay let's see what you got."

I did the stance with my hands close to my center. Katara started throwing ice at me, I grabbed each one with the water tentacles, then grabbed her leg. She nodded as she saw I had won.

"You make a fine octopus, pupil Gyawa." Katara bowed with a white smile.

"Well the nuns always said I had too many hands to get in trouble with." I smirked, with my hands now on my waist.

"Hey you hear that?" I asked as we heard.

"Don't fall in love with the traveling girl she'll leave you broken hearted." The hippies, sang as they walked up.

"Hey river people." They were wearing clothes from all nations.

"We're not river people." Katara corrected the hippie.

"You're not? Then what kind of people are ya?" The one playing the guitar asked.

"Just people."

"Aren't we all brother." He replied, to Aang in his hippiedom.

"Who are you?" Sokka asked, stomping up. Did he know it was rude to interrupt a hippie being free.

"I'm Chong, and this is my wife, Lily. We're nomads, happy to go where ever the wind takes us. Hey oh!" Chong sang.

"You guys are nomads, that's great! We're nomads!" Aang and I hugged as he pointed at me.

"Hey me too."

"I know you just said that." Aang replied with a confused tone.

"Oh. Nice underwear." Chong said, to half naked Sokka. He immediately grabbed Momo and used him as cover to walk off. I think he had a secret crush on Sokka.

                                    ~*~

"Hey Sokka, you should hear some of these stories. These guys have been everywhere." Aang said, as Sokka walked up after putting on clothes. We were all just chilling on Appa's legs with the hippies.

"Well, not everywhere, little arrow head. But where we haven't been we've heard about through stories and songs." Chong waved his hand like their was wind, and had the most hipster voice.

"They said they'll take us to see a giant night crawler."

"On the way there's a water fall that creates a never ending rainbow." Moku added, to Aang's fascination of rare beasts.

"Look I hate to be the wet blanket here but since Katara is busy, I guess it's up to me. We need to get to Oamshu, no side tracks, no worms, and definitely no rainbows." Sokka replied everyone of us being a sixties flower mind.