➡ The Longest Night

Start from the beginning

She seemed wasted. He wanted to help her, but it'll be trouble to be seen with a female idol. He just ignored her. Her members/ manager will surely come for her. He thought.

"Geez. What's talking Sungwoon so long?" He checked his watch. 11:45 it's almost midnight.

"Mwoya!" Jisung chuckled as he saw Seongwoo shedding tears. "What's wrong with him?" Jisung chuckled. "He drunk already?"

Jaehwan put his arm around Seongwoo and pat his shoulder. "It's okay. It's okay."

Jaehwan whispered to Jisung "Tears of broken heart."

"With who?" Jisung chuckled.

"...and we already reached third base." Seongwoo mumbled as he raised his hands in the air pretending to squish something.

Jaehwan and Jisung bursted out in laughter.

Oh.... So that's who... Jisung grinned.

He looked over the other table where Cheng Xiao was apparently sobbing.

So that's what its all bout. He thought.

He smiled. It all makes sense now.

He laughed and tapped Seongwoo's shoulders. "Seongwoo.... As your hyung... I felt like I have the responsibility to tell you...."

"... That's not a third base. Honey."

Jaehwan laughed before Seongwoo bursted out in tears which was serious to him, but not your the two hyungs who were amused by his crying meme face.

"Should I take him back to the room?" Jaehwan said.

"Yeah." Jisung chuckled. "I think you should."

Jaehwan carried drunk Seongwoo on his as he mumbled things.

Jaehwan grinned before he tapped his back."Take care of the bills." He quickly ran towards the elevator, leaving Jisung in awe.

750 $

"Mwoya!" He shouted as he stomped on the floor. "I didn't even get to finish one mug!"

He sighed as he gave his card to the bartender. Preparing to leave, he saw a group of men approached the sleeping Cheng Xiao.

He looked around and didn't saw anyone. One of the guys sat beside her, his hand caressed smooth white arms of the drunk girl before ge looked at the other boys.

He can't....

He can't bare to look at it...

They would most likely takr advantage of her.

He has a sister too...

Who's drunk most of the time too...

"What are you doing?!" He shouted as he ran towards their direction with his clenched fist.

-///-

|Sungwoon|

"Alright. Goodnight Eyeglass Noona" Sungwoon hung up with a huge smile on his face when his phone vibrated.

Noona? He thought as he opened the message with a smile.

Don't forget to buy me my seedlings....
... And hurry up and get married...

-grandpa

His soul almost left his body. "It's 2:00 am in the morning grandpa!"