➡ I never left

"Waaaahhhh Yeppeuda!" Lee Teuk sunbae-nim said.

It was the day before the LA Kcon. Idols from different agencies where backstage waiting for their turn to rehearse.

I smiled at sunbae-nim."Kamsaham---"

"What a pretty boy!" He walked pass me and greeted an idol behind me.

It was Cha Eunwoo.

How can a boy be prettier than me? I pouted as I looked at them.

Woojin and Jinyoung laughed.

I hit Woojin and glared at them.

"Dont worry hyung. For me, you're the prettiest." Guanlin said as he put his arm around me.

"Even Pigs are pretty." Woojin laughed as he dodged me.

"Where are the others anyway?" I asked as I looked around.

"Jisung hyung is asking for Super Junior's autograph. Daehwi and Minhyun-hyung...there!" Jinyoung pointed to Daehwi and Mihyun who were talking to Jackson-sunbaenim.

"The three stooges?" I asked.

"I know where." Woojin grinned."Come with me."

Guanlin and I followed Woojin to the dressing rooms, and there we saw the Daniel, Seongwoo and Sungwoon stacked on top of one another peeping at one of the dressing rooms.

"Hana.. Deul.. Set! Hana.. Deul Set!" We heard voices of girls practicing in the room.

"WJSN:Cosmic Girls"
The room reads.

"Melon shake! Melon shake!" Sungwoon hyung whispered to the two who are giggling.

"Revenge is mine."Woojin said. The hyungs made him ran again and again this morning during our photoshoot under the scorching heat of santa Monica beach.

Woojin grinned and placed a finger on his lips.

We smiled as and followed him as he slowly approached the hyungs.

He then raised his leg and kicked Seongwoo's butt pushing him and the other two to the dressing room.

"Aaaahhhh!!!" The girls shouted.

"Shit!" Woojin said as we ran away from the room.

"Ya!" Sungwoon said as he looked at us.

The three stood up, and immediately ran away towards our direction.

Sungwoon hit woojin's head as we ran on the lobby.

"Ya!" A girl with a pretty face and a voluptuous figure said as she went out of the room.