➡Woojin

|Graduation|

"Ahhhhh!!!! Park Woojinnnnnnnn!!!!"

The girl's screams echoed as Woojin made it out of the graduation hall

---
|Inside his school|

He sat at the stairs as he waited for his manager. It was his last day in his high school.

And he wondered what life has in store for him.

Suddenly, he heard a commotion on the stairs below his.

"Ya!" The deep voice of a girl shouted followed by murmuring voices of otger girls.

"You said you'll bring the pictures today!"

"Wanna die?!"

"Come on! We're busy! We have to catch up on Jihoon's graduation!"

"You're so dead!"

Fuck. Woojin thought. It's those sasaengs again.

He stood up and began walking away when he heard a familiar voice."I told you! I lost my phone!"

It's the little monster. He peeked down the stairs and saw a group of girls cornering Hwayoung.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" one of them shouted as she pushed Hwayoung to the wall.

"You're begging for a beating aren't you?" One of them grabbed her by her hair.

Woojin sighed and ignored her.

It's her fault for getting herself into trouble.

"Please don't hurt me!" She shouted as she kept infront of them.

'Please don't hurt me!

Woojin covered his ears. He cannot count the times she had said that.

The elevator... The street... The hallway..

"Please don't hurt me!" She shouted as she rubbed her hands together.

The huge girl grinned. She signalled two other girls to pin her to the floor.

It's her fault. Woojin thought.

She tear her blouse, making all the buttons on her blouse tumble to the ground.

It really is her fault. He thought.

"Nooooo!!!!" Hwayoung shouted as the huge girl took out her phone.

"Imagine the amount of money we can get from her family." She grinned as she looked at the other girls.