𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 2: 𝓝𝓮𝔀𝓼

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 2: 𝓝𝓮𝔀𝓼

"Be safe"  the unknown number texted me that

"WTF?!" I shouted. Katy hurriedly run to me as I shouted.

"Wh--at happened?!" Katy asked me worried.

"Th-that Cross guy I encountered earlier! He just texted me, saying, be safe"

"What the hell?" she got surprised too.

"C'mon. Let's change your phone and sim card now, I'll change mine as well" she hurriedly said.

We got to the mall a minute later, we go shopping and anything. We also got our new phones and phone number. After that, we decided to go home and have some rest.

『next day』

I woked up with the sound of the rainfall outside my window.

It was a rainy morning today when I woked up. Fuck! Am I late?! I checked my phone as I see that it's already 7:45 am.

"Aaah shit!" I cursed as I hurriedly ran to my bathroom and started to clean up.

It was really a fast one, I merely forgot that I wore a different kind of socks! I was panicking the whole damn time as I headed to the University. I parked my car rapidly in the parking lot without even thinking how It looks like. I get y stuff and run as fast as I can to catch up my second subject since Its almost time.

"Oh fuck!" I murmured as I encountered my professor on my second subject.

"Huh, you're late agian Ms. Son" he just smirked at me, damn you!

"Traffic" I just said and headed my way to the classroom leaving him behind.

"That prof, aish!" I whispered as I got in my seat.

"Why do fuck are you late, Wendy?!" Katy questioned me, I just stared at her and shrugged.

"Okay, class. What a rainy morning! Since it's raining, let me start the class with a recitation. Isn't that fun?" our Prof decided.

"Noooooooo!" All of us shouted, but he just smirks and started to scan the whole class. Looking for someone to call out. I avoided his gaze and pretended to look down. Trying not be called. But I conclude that this is a bad day.

"Oh, are you avoiding to be called out, Ms. Son? Stand up" he said with a playful tone. Mr. Nam was a young professor. Hmm maybe his age was not that old enough since he's just 6 years older than me.

"Fuck it" I cursed. This is my worst day.

"So since you're late, again. I have some special question with you. This has nothing to do with Accounting but it has to do with the weather we're facing right now.." he started, what the fuck? I looked at Katy letting her know that I badly need her help. I'm not a fan of news, for pete's sake! I don't even know what is happening in this country! She just stared at me, and mouthed 'I don't even know!' I am now hopeless.

"Regarding the climate change, could you tell me what exactly is happening here in our Country right now? This isn't just a normal rainy day, when you heard and read some of the news, you should know about that" he said, grinning at me like he's confident I can't answer that question. Before I answered him with an answer 'I don't know' someone from the back of my seat, one of my seatmates fake a cough as he said the answer in between his cough letting me hear the answer.

"*cough* Segue-- *cough* nay flood" I cleary understand him. Seguenay Flood. Wait a flood had happened?! I don't know about that, ugh my bad.

"Uhm-- S-seguenay Flood, S-sir." I answered him.

"Oh. That's a surprise huh, can you tell me what is that Flood all about?" he asked me again, but now I just rolled my eyes at him. I saw him grit his teeth with what I just show.

"I thought you've heard and read the 'Seguenay Flood' sir, how come you still asked me that?" I sarcastically said

"Wh--at.." he cut himself off, he just cleared his throat. Not wanting my answer.

"You may sit down" he just said and turn back, facing the white board. I smirked and look at the back.

I saw Jer there, and I am confident that he's the one who helped me, so I mouthed him a 'Thank you' he just blushed and just stares down. I smiled.

"That was a close one!" Katy emphasized. True. I should be really watch news from now on.