"Hyung. Baek-hyung" he said as he laughed because of his own pun. "Baek-hyung sounds nice" Baekhyun said as he laughed lightly because of Chanyeol's cute giggle.

"We're here" Baekhyun said as the university's gate open for his car. Chanyeol could see the students staring the car where he is in and he hung his head low unconciously because he is not used to attention.

"C'mon Chan, don't be shy. Fix your glasses and lets go" Baekhyun said as he turn off the car engine.

Chanyeol inhaled then exhaled. Thid helps him calm down. After doing that, he got out of the car with his new 'hyung'.

As they got out of the car, whispers of the students could be heard everywhere. Everyone is looking at them. Why? Because the ever so famous Byun Baekhyun got out of his fancy car with a.....nerd?

'What is he even doing with Baekhyun sunbae eewwww'

'Are they in a relationship?!OMG?'

'Isn't that the nerd that Josh is playing with a couple of days ago?'

'YES ITS HIM OMG AND GUESS WHAT ITS BAEKHYUN SUNBAE THAT ALSO SAVED HIM!'

'WHAT'

'YOU FAGGOT YOU DON'T DESERVE MY BAEKHYUN!'

Baekhyun heard all of the whispers and he didn't liked it. Especially the last one. He didn't know why his blood is boiling over a single sentence against his new baby brother.

Chanyeol heard them all. He was getting ready to hung his head low when Baekhyun grabbed his wrist and dragged him into the center of the commotion.

"Students of Fireligt University, listen to me" Baekhyun said in an authoritative voice just like Sehun's. Everyone who is whispering earlier stopped talking and looked at them. "You see this guy over here? His name is Park Chanyeol and I don't want to see any one of you messing with him, ok? If you mess with him, I swear I'll make your lives a living hell. " he glared at everyone specifically to the girl who called his baby brother a 'faggot'

After that, Baekhyun held Chanyeol's wrists and dragged him towards the staircase. "Whats your first class?" He asked him. "11-A-1" Chanyeol answered. Baekhyun nodded as he made a mental note that Chanyeol is 3 levels before him. "Ok, go to your classes now. I'll be going now since my first subject already started five minutes ago. By the way, my class is 14-A, got that?"

(A/n: 11-A-1 means that Chanyeol is in 11th grade's first section(A) and his subject is only the first (1) while Baekhyun's 14-A means that he is already on college level section A of his batch, ok? This is how it works in my school so....yeah)

Chanyeol only nodded and muttered a 'thank you, hyung'  to Baekhyun as Baekhyun walked away because for the second time, Baekhyun had saved him again.

________________________

"Hey Sehun"

Baekhyun gave Sehun an awkward smile as he sat down beside him. He is right, he is actually late for his first class but luckily, his professor is nice so he actually let him in.

While he sat down, he can feel Sehun glaring at him.

"What did I do now?" He asked in a clueless tone, oblivous of why Sehun is mad at him.

Sehun only shook his head left and right before mouthing 'later' to Baekhyun in which Baekhyun nodded at as a response.

"Ok, here is your Suprise Test number 4"