Panic Attack.

I Know it's been a while guys I'm sorry. Hope this makes it up a bit and I'll be posting more regularly hopefully.

Jayden's P.O.V

I kneeled down like Dylan told me to, but I was totally unprepared for what happened next. I don't think I've never experienced anything as worrying as I was about to face. She shot up, but thankfully Dylan had a strong enough grip on her that she wasn't able to do any damage. "Jake! Jake! No, no, no. JAKE!" she started screaming, panic clear across her face. I didn't know what to do I just stayed still next to her so I didn't startle her.

Jake P.O.V

She started screaming my name. I can't handle this, it breaks my heart but I know she needs me. I move so that I'm directly in front of her so she can see me. "Hey Hey, monkey it's okay. I'm right here. I'm right here." I repeat in an attempt to get her to calm down but nothing is working. God dammit where is Kyle when you need him. 

Wait, this morning when she was hitting Dylan she calmed down when Jayden held her.

That's it!

"Jayden swap places with Dylan and restrain her the way you did this morning when she was fighting with Dylan." both him and Dylan gave me a funny look, almost like I'd lost my mind.

"Trust me, please it will work," they still seemed unsure but swapped while I kept trying to reassure Riley.

Just as I predicted as soon as Jayden had his arms wrapped around her she relaxed into his arms and came out of her panic, noticing me in front of her. She shot forward grabbed my face turning it side to side looking for injuries.

"Jakey, are you okay? Did he hurt you?..."

"I'm okay monkey, don't worry he didn't touch me I'm fine," I tell her while grabbing her hands and holding them in mine.

So now I know if Kyle isn't here that Jayden can help calm her down, both when shes angry and when shes having a panic attack.

"Jayden. What ever happens next, don't let her go okay. hold her hand whatever just keep in contact with her." I tell him knowing her anger will come soon, as definitely if she see him.

He looks at me confused, but nods his head taking her hand in his and helps her up.