Your Different.

Hey guys I know it’s been a while!! But am back now of my chapters have been fully edited yet as she’s rather busy but I'll be nice and post a few more while we wait!!

Enjoy!!!!

Riley's P.O.V

I laughed, as Jayden carried me upstairs into what I guess as his room. He stopped by his bed "You can sit if you want while I find you some dry clothes." He dropped me on his bed and looked at me smiling; I return the smile "thank's your bed's already wet since you dropped me on it." He nodded. As he went over to the closet I decide to have a look around his room try find out more about him. I was looking at some of his photos on his wall when I heard him come up behind me. "You’re still shaking Riley," he told me his voice full of concern. "A-a-am f-f-fine" I tried to reply but failed as my teeth wouldn’t stop chattering. He chuckled, "No you’re not, and don't try and tell me otherwise here take these clothes and go have a warm shower before dinner." I knew by the tone of his voice there was really know use in arguing, so I nodded and headed for the bathroom.

Once I'd had my shower I dressed in Jayden’s sweatpants and T-shirt. I dry my hair roughly in the towel and that’s when I heard someone playing the guitar. It sounded like it was coming from Jayden’s room but I wasn't sure. I headed out of the bathroom and crept over to his door it was slightly open and I could see him sat on his bed playing, I recognised the song immediately it was the acoustic version of Where The Lines Overlap by Paramore. I pushed the door a little more as he started from the beginning again. I decided to sing along.

Give me attention

I need it now

Too much distance

To measure it out

Out loud

Tracing patterns across a personal map

And making pictures where the lines overlap

Where the lines overlap

Jayden kept playing but looked up at me and smiled, which I happily returned. He began to sing the chorus with me.

No one is as lucky as us

We’re not at the end but oh we already won

No one is as lucky as us

Is as lucky as us

We stopped after the chorus. "I didn't know you played," I told him. "You’re really good," He smiled looking shy. "Thanks I don’t normally play in front of people only my family know I play, you’re an amazing singer by the way," and that made me blushed and I looked at the floor trying to hide it. He must have noticed as he chuckled. I looked up at him from through my lashes he was smiling. "You should take music with me," I suggested. He looked at me and smiled, "You know what I am." I chuckled "Well we'll see if you’re in my class tomorrow."

Jayden's P.O.V

"Dinner's nearly ready you two!" I heard my mom shout up the stairs. I turned to Riley, "That’s my queue to set the table, come on." I couldn't believe how amazing she sounded when we were singing before she really was amazing, and I don't think she knew. I don't know what made me play I haven't in a long time but something in me wanted to.

We got downstairs and I lead Riley into the Dining room and began setting the table. Then I noticed she began helping "You don't have to help you know," I told her. She smiled "It's okay it's the least I could do." I just chuckled. At that moment my mom walked in with a smile on her face, well until she looked at Riley. "Riley dear come with me, please!" she said and I was confused as what was wrong because of her expression. Riley looked at me she seemed confused also " Mom what is it?" I asked for both me and Riley. My mom looked at me and noticed she'd made me worry. "Oh sorry honey, nothing to worry about just your father’s bringing his boss for dinner and would like us to look smart, and Riley here can't do that in your T-shirt which goes to her mid-thigh now can she."  Riley giggled but tried to cover it with a cough. "Ha ha very funny Riley," she looked up at me as if a miracle had happened "Oh my gosh, I knew you'd get it!" I gave her an ' I'm not impressed' look and she replied "What did I do?" so innocently that I laughed and told her to go get changed with my mom, while I also got changed again.