Get Ready For Dinner.

Hey guys sorry for the wait been busy with school so here it is !!

Riley POV

I went upstairs with Jayden’s mom, and into what must have been her room. She walked through a door but I didn't follow because I didn't know if she wanted me to. "You can come in dear," she called from the closet. I wasn't sure but I did and WOW I was like a shop. I couldn't even see her, I heard coat hangers being moved from behind some dresses so I headed that way and found her holding two dresses." They are amazing," I was speechless the dresses she held out were beautiful. “So dear, which one do you like best," she asked an honestly I couldn't decide. One was a white halter neck with a black band under the breast line, and the other was a full length black bodycon with a slit up the left side, it was simple but amazing. "May I wear the black one please," I asked hesitantly. "Of course love, I think it will look amazing on you, with some .... Red heels." And wow when she pulled out the shoes I could have died they were shocking red glittered heels. "Here you are dear take these into the bathroom and get changed I will meet you downstairs."

Once I had the outfit on I mean wow, "Riley?" Jayden called from outside the door. "Yep," "Mom says you can use her makeup to touch-up if you like," "Thanks, I'll be down in a second." I headed downstairs and into the kitchen first where I knew Jayden's mom would be. "Wow sweetie you look lovely," I blushed and mumbled my thanks. Just as I was about to turn around I heard someone gasp from behind me.

Jayden P.O.V

I heard her come downstairs and go in to the kitchen so I headed that way. My mom said she looked lovely and I could imagine Riley blushing as I entered the kitchen, I froze. I mean wow; she looked stunning there weren’t words I could use right now. Her legs looked amazing from the red heels to the dress everything looked perfect, although am pretty sure she could pull off wearing in black bag, but never mind. I must have made a sound because she froze then turned around blushing. "W-wow Riley you look ... I mean wow," come on brain work. This is silly I can't even form a sentence. She looked at me and giggled.

"Ermm........" I said that’s all my brain came up with as my mouth hung open as I stared at her in amazement. She looked at me, gaining some confidence, and smirked. "Close your mouth Jayden wouldn't want you to choke on a fly, now we wouldn't want that." My mom was laughing in the background but I took no notice of her and continued to stare at Riley. I couldn't even create a sentence in my head never mind saying it out loud. 

Well seems dinner is going to be interested. That is if I can stop looking at her, this should make dad laugh. Just met a girl but can't stop staring at her.

hey guys sorry for the long wait  been busy m exams are finished till next year so I should be updating a lot more , also got a new editor so editing is still under way but I'll still post new chapters.

Just for you guys !! :)

tonicha x