Meet Riley.

Hey.... this is my first book so sorry if there mistakes and thank you if you are reading it. I really appreciate that so again thanks !!!!  Enjoy.

Four years ago.

Jake's p.o.v

I heard Kyle shout " CHESSEE!" from upstairs telling me where they were. I raced upstairs, opening her door. I look at her checking shes ok then look at Kyle he looks at me and realisation hits his face.

 "Come on, let go into your brothers room," Kyle holds his hand towards her which she take. They get up and head for the door once they reach my room I hear the front door slam open signalling that he's here. "Go in my closest." She hesitated, and after giving me a weird look thankfully went in asking no questions. Once she was in my closest I shut the door just as I heard the kitchen door swing open. I ran over to my desk and start messing around on my laptop as if I didn't know he was here.

I turned to see him leaning against the doorframe with a smile, here we go. He walked towards me," Where's my darling of a daughter?" He asked. "Wherever you're not!" I said not giving in to him which always ends the same every time, he'll hit me until he gets bored then he'll be gone for around a month then come back and do it all over again. Before I knew it his fist hit my face sending me on to the floor with a bang. "No, Jake!" I heard her muffled voice from closest looking toward my father to see if he had heard but he hadn't.

Riley's p.o.v

I stood in the closest wondering why Jake put me in here. I heard his voice and everything became clear. My father was home so Jake hid me so I wouldn't get hurt. "No" I said barely even a whisper. Why does he do this? Please don't let him get hurt, please. As soon as that thought left my mind I heard something hit the floor, I knew it was Jake. I dropped to my knees with Kyle behind me he wrapped his arms around me. "NO, Jake!" I tried to yell at him but Kyle covered my mouth so it was muffled.

Tears started flowing down my face, Kyle spun me round and sat me on is lap. Gently rocking me he murmured softly in my ear. "Don't worry, baby doll he's strong he'll be fine, shhhh calm down." I tried but I couldn't stop crying silent tears. I held on to Kyle as if my life depended on it. 

After about 10 minutes of hearing my brother grunt in pain as my father hit him it went quite. Then I heard the front door slam shut letting us know he was gone. Kyle released me almost immediately. I rushed over to the doors and swung them open. I spotted my brother on the floor but he was't moving, I couldn't even tell if he was breathing. I dropped to the floor trying to stop myself from crying again I needed to be strong for Jake.

"R- Riley" I heard come from Jake, but it was so quiet and you could hear the pain through it. "Jake, I'm here. You're going to be fine." I told him as I crawled over to him. I noticed Kyle was stood by the door waiting for me as always to tell him what I needed, to help Jake. "Ermm just get what you normally do if I need anything else let you know." He nodded and went downstairs. "Jake I need to roll you over okay," I told him not sure how much damage had been done. He winced and groaned as I rolled him over. Kyle came up with everything I needed, so I cleaned his cuts but that was all I could do until we got to the hospital. Turns out Jake had a couple of broken ribs but other than that he was fine, he just had to rest for a few days.

Present (Riley's p.o.v)

I woke up and nearly throw my alarm across my room, I so didn't want to go to school today. I could hear Jake and Dylan his best friend arguing in the kitchen. Errgghhh they can be so annoying but I love them. My phone vibrated letting me no I had a text,

Kyle: Hey baby doll, I Won't be pickin you up today I'm still not home.... love ya K xxx

That would be my best friend for life Kyle, he knows everything there is to know about me and I trust him with my life. I decide to have a shower before cooking breakfast for Jake and Dylan, well they're going to be annoyed ... oh well hehe.

Once I showered I dressed in my white skinny jeans, paramore tee and shiny red flats. I have light brown hair that goes just below ma shoulders, blue-grey eyes and an average figure with curves in the right places. I wear clothes that complement my body, but don't make me look slutty. I went down stairs and stood in the doorway of the kitchen watching the boys sitting at the table looking rather impatient, why because neither can cook and were waiting for me for breakfast. "Waiting for me are you," I asked with a smirk on my face. "Took ya time Riley am starving" Jake whined. I just laughed and walked over to cook them pancakes, their favourite.  I watched as they scoffed down their breakfast like animals, then went to the hall and got ma new leather jacket on told the guys I would meet them at school and headed for my baby.  My Ferrari 458 Italia in white this is one reason I love my brother he bought it for me for my 16th birthday.