Subaru X Yuma (lemon)

Yuma and Subaru stood in the garden of the school, shouting at each other while punching each other as hard as they possibly could. Both pretty dam beaten up by now.

They were in a fight about who was the best gardener, they had been fighting like angry wolves for almost two hours now and started to get exhausted, but neither of them were willing to give in.

Both overly determined to win the battle. Yuma got a hard punch in the gut by Subaru, meanwhile Subaru got a harsh punch across his face.
Subaru could even taste his own blood as he got a bad nose bleed and had bitten off pieces of his tongue and insides if his cheeks and lips.

Yuma felt himself about to vomit by Subaru's punch, but he held it in, even if he had also started to bleed badly

"You fucking pig!!"

"And that comes from the pig itself!!!"

"I can't believe I ever fell for you!"

Subaru hesitated for a moment when Yuma had said that, just enough for Yuma to pin him down and growl

"There. I win. I'm better than you."

"Tch. Only a loser would pull up such lame tricks. Being gay is gross. You truly are a pig."

Yuma felt sorrow as Subaru said that, but he didn't let it show and just growled.

"Only a real loser would believe I didn't mean it."

Subaru hesitated yet again. Then he sighed.
"If you mean it... Then I don't mind losing"

"Heh, good cause you'd never win against me. Wait... Does that mean you..? "

"You could say that... Pigs are cute... Especially piglets, but you're too old."

"Tch. You basically just called me a cute pig. Idiot."

"It's true.. Well... It was true... Until you tried make me a bad gardener, no one is better at gardening than I am."

"Trying to start a fight again?"
Yuma glared.

"No."
Was all Subaru said before sighing and look away. Not noticing Yuma glancing down at his pale neck.

"Subaru... Did you lie... When you said you wouldn't mind losing against me... If I loved you..?"

"Yuma, that's the most stupid question ever. "

"Just answer it, God dammit!!"

Subaru sighed before answering
"Yes. I did mean it."

Yuma blushes a bit and leant down to Subaru's neck and licked it, causing Subaru to flinch and push him off.

"What the hell?! "

"Surrender Subaru... You said you wouldn't mind losing"

Subaru soon widened his eyes in realization. At the same time he started to blush badly.

Yuma also blushed a bit as he stood up. Neither of them saying a word, Subaru soon got up as well, spitting out some blood, his nose bleed had stopped, but he was still a mess. So was Yuma.

"Let's go clean ourselves up.."
Subaru finally said something after almost 20 minutes if silence

"Yeah.. Sounds like a good idea"
Yuma nodded in agreement as they both walked to the changing rooms. They got undressed and got into showers, cleaning off the blood and dirt after their fight.

Afterwards they got dressed again. But Subaru had something in mind.

"Yuma... Do you really... you know... me? "