The Aftermath

Harry takes you to his place because he made you a nice homemade dinner. Little did he know that Tom was waiting there for him. As Harry walks inside holding your hand his face drops and as he saw Toms face. He was fuming with anger.

"How could you?"

"Tom you sa-"

"Harry. I was not being serious about that."

"Well, you should have made it clear. And plus she was my date tonight."

"This was my red carpet."

"So?"

"SO THAT MEANS YOU CANT TAKE MY GIRL AS A DATE TO MY RED CARPET!"

"(Y/N) go wait in the car."

"No. Stay."

"Tom you're getting too angry."

"Oh like how you were angry when I brought her into the house to pick something up. At least I didn't go behind your back."

"Tom I didn't go behind your back. You said and I quote 'Ya you can take her, I don't care'"

"Well, I clearly didn't mean then. Why did you bring her back here anyways?"

"I made her some food."

"Oh really. Whats that on her neck?"

"A necklace..."

"So its wrong for me to take her home in a pretty dress, and try to give her a gift, but its ok for you to do it?"

"What do you mean 'give her a gift'?"

"The bracelet harry. I told you about it two weeks ago. I was going to give her a diamond bracelet. It was supposed to be a surprise."

"That's what you were getting out of your room?"

"Yes."

Tom started to tear up. It looked like he put a lot of thought and money into that gift, and Harry giving you this necklace was a slap in the face.

"I can't believe you would do that to me, Harry! You're my own brother."

"Tom..."

"NO! BE QUIET!"

Tears running down his face, Tom punched Harry in the face. Surprised by his own doing he looked at you, then at Harry. He went to his room. Harrison came out of his room.

"Hey, I have been listening to the whole thing. Let me take you home."

Still in shock looking at Harry, you nodded. You got in Harrison's car and started on your way home.