If You Chose Tom

"Tom"

You can't believe you said it out loud. You had fallen in love with him since the day at the amusement park. Once you saw him get so upset over Harry taking you to his premier, you knew that he felt the same way. You loved Harry but only as a friend. You saw him as a brother than a boyfriend. But Tom was different, he was so much more. He was everything you wanted in a guy.

"Me?"

"Him?"

"Yes, Tom. I had fallen for you a long time ago, it just took me this long to see it."

Tom was there, with a big goofy smile on his face. He couldn't believe it. Harry, on the other hand, had tears in his eyes.

"I have to go. I need so time alone."

Harry left, and you felt bad but your attention was taken by Tom. He rushed over and grabs you by your waist and kissed you. Kissed you like his life depended on it. You knew you made the right choice from your heart.

-----------------------------------------

After that day you and Tom spent every second with each other. You were his date to the red carpet only. You became known across the world. Everyone loved your style and your kindness. One day Tom took you to an amusement park, but not any amusement park. The one where you and him fell in love. He took you to the top of the Ferris wheel. He looked deep into your eyes and pulled out a ring.

"(Y/N) will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?"

"Yes Tom, a thousand times yes!"

10 years later

You and Tom were happily married. You had two beautiful children, a boy and a girl. You both lived happily in London. You often saw Harry for he was now your brother and your best friend. Your children and his loved to play together. He was married now with a beautiful wife. You often thought of the time you two spent together. How much fun you two had and you hoped your children would find a friend and spouse like the Hollands. You loved your Husband and your best friend. You lived an amazing life with both of them.