Danger

Danger! Danger! I  couldn't think of  a  better chapter name.  If  you can think of anything  better, please let me know. I  hate this name for this chapter. 

Oh, well. I  hope you enjoy this next part.  We're getting  close to the end

/////////////////////////////////////////////

You glare angrily at him.  You hadn't seen him in almost a year since you got a  restraining order on him.  Your  ex-boyfriend here had a bad history of  being abusive and  violent. He had tried to choke you to death in a blind rage once.  Now seeing  him   in front of you like this, controlling your freedom, sent cold chills down your spine.

"What do you want with me?" you ask as your voice begins shaking terribly. 

He pins  you to the wall, pressing his body on you and  leans close. You can  smell the alcohol on his breath

"I want you, baby. I've always just wanted you. And now I have you again," he smirks

"And what are you going to do, force yourself on me? That's the only way you'll ever have me  cause I'll never ever go back to you," you spit in his face

He steps  back, startled  and you take the chance and  rush away from him trying to make it to the bathroom. Maybe you could lock him out. He angrily wipes his cheeks  and  grabs your wrist.

"Listen. I'm not going to hurt yo.u I'm not going to force myself on you anyway. I'm going to keep you here until you wise up and remember that you're mine," he twists your  wrist.

"That will never happen, you freak," you glare.

"We'll see about that," he smirks

You yank away from him and slap him hard. He smirks  and shoves you into the wall. You sink to the floor and glare up at him as he bends over you.

"We'll see about that baby. I can be very patient I can wait as long as it takes," he he smirks.

He pulls you up to your feet and winks.  Then he just turns and walks out. You sigh in relief that he's gone and go sit on the bed. Shivering slightly, you hug yourself against the chill of the room. You were helpless. Now the only thing you could hold onto was the hope that Steven would be there to save you.

"Steven, please find me," you  whisper.

Steven had  finally finished answering all the questions the police had for him. He now sat on the couch. trying to figure out what he could do.  The once thing Steven knew for sure was that he couldn't just leave it be. He had to look for you himself. Steven had  some friends  with connections with different people with slightly shadier past. But  they could help him find  you.   So he texts his friends for the numbers  and gave them a call. Once  he explains the situation, they start to track the movements of your ex boyfriend. After a few hours they finally find that he had recently rented a warehouse.