A Kind Stranger

OK, so I'm gonna try again. Not entirely sure why, but I am in a creative mood so I'm wanting to keep writing on this. This one starts right after the last one ends, so buckle up lovelies. We're about to go on another adventure with our Steven Panda.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You sit up, wrapped tight in the blankets. Steven had basically mummified you to keep you warm. You squirm to get loose when he comes in carrying a pair of sweatpants and a black shirt. He sees your spastic squirming and laughs.

"You're are adorably and pathetically helpless," He walks over slowly and smirks.

He just stands there watching you, till you stop and sigh in exasperation. You look up at him and see him smiling at you, a low chuckle rumbles in his chest as he simply crosses his arms, standing just out of reach.

"Need help there, (Y/n)?" he steps close and leans close to your ear.

"Yes, please" you sigh in defeat.

He chuckles and begins to unwrap you from the many blankets he had previously, mummified you in. He leans right by your ear and you feel a shiver run through you as the blood rushes to your cheeks once again. He finishes unwrapping you and takes your hands. Your smaller hands disappear in his larger ones and he squeezes them gently. He pulls you to your feet and you instantly shiver in your soaked clothes. He hands you the dry clothes.

"The bathroom is down the hall. First door on your right. You better get moving, love," he winks and turns to put a pizza in the oven.

You go down the hall and close the bathroom door closed behind you and fight with peeling off your soaked clothes. They cling to your icy cold skin so it's almost painful taking them off. You start to shiver hard in the cold. You wiggle out of your wet jeans and let them fall to the floor. You leave on your underwear since its all you have, but it wasn't so wet as the rest of your clothes. You grab the sweatpants you had set on the sink and slide into them. The feel like heaven. After finally getting your shirt off, you yank on his t-shirt. His scent lingers on it and you stop and take it in for a moment.It was a calming smell that fit him.

You turn to look in the mirror and sigh. Your cheek had a long cut on it that he had cleaned so it didn't look too bad actually. Your hair was a mess and you need a shower for you aching muscles. Other than that, you looked alright for now. You wished you could do something more, but for now this would do. You pick up your wet clothes and go out to find Steven.

You hear a noise down the hall and peak in to see him at the stove. You watch him move around for a moment. He wasn't too tall, but he wasn't short. He seemed a perfect height and just watching him seemed fascinating. He turned and caught you , chuckling when you flush.

"Enjoying the view, (Y/n)?" Steven smiles and you see his eyes scan over you in his clothes.

"Maybe?" you chew your lip.

"You can toss you wet clothes there on the table, I'll run them through the dryer in just a bit," he points to a little table that had a pair of keys on it.

You nod and drop the wet jeans and shirt on it and go back over to Steven. He watches you come over and grins. You have to go slow cause the sweatpants are a bit long and you don't want to risk tripping in them.