Nightmare Come to Life

Ok, time for more adventures with Steven. Enjoy!

//////////////////////////////////////////

The police come over and tell you they'll have  to take it in  so that can try to get it copied and try to trace a number. They also promise to leave a couple of police in a squad car outside just to keep an eye  on the house in case anything more  happened.

You sigh heavily and  lean back on the couch. This is been a terrible day. Stephen comes over and sits next to you and pulls you into his arms. You still a little bit closer so you can put your head on his chest and just try to forget everything that happened. What started out as a normal morning and turned into the start of a very very long and terrible day someone's out to kill you apparently your ex-boyfriend who become now is obsessed with you. And what were you supposed to do about this how are you supposed to be safe. You signed just grown hide your face in the Stevens chest

"hey babe, listen to me it's going to be okay. I promise," Steven hugs  you close

"But what about when you have to go to work and I know you have to go to work tomorrow," you look at him, raising  an eyebrow.

"I'm off early  so I won't be gone long," Steven rubs  your back

"Steven I have  to go into work  for a  bit  tomorrow. What am I supposed to do after I get off?" you watch him.

"Well when you get off, come here. When you get here, lock all the doors. I  also want you call me when you get home. And you call me whenever you need me and you don't let anyone in for any reason whatsoever. Understand babe?" Steven cups  your cheek in his  hand.

You nod  and  sigh. "I understand Steven I'm just so scared."

"Hey, let's talk about something else okay?" Steven rubs your shoulder

You know I didn't look up with him and  he sighs  and kisses your hair softly.

"You know love you right?"  he whispers.

You nod  and  snuggle  into his arms "I love you, too Steven."

Steven does his best to distract you for the rest of the day.  In the evening the two of  you  cook  a wonderful meal. To end the day the two of cuddle up together  to watch a movie.

Once it finishes, he takes you to the bedroom. No not for anything more adult. Just for sleep. It wasn't that you weren't attracted to him and had thought about it before, Now wasn't the time. And Steven knew right now you were way too emotionally vulnerable to even ask something like that. All he wanted was the best for you.