A Little Chat

Ok, so I am really thinking this  is now just a story about Steven.  However, I can't think of a good name  for it. I am so bad at titles. If y'all that read this can come up with anything, please comment and  maybe I can use it.

So let's see if I can beat something out of my brain.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steven drives  you to Jack in the Box and  parks the car.  He seemed excited to get you to try it for the first time. He looks  over at you, his deep brown eyes shining, staring into your soul. Something about his eyes, drew you to him. His  whole being seemed to draw you in. He felt like the safest person in the world. You weren't  sure what is  was, but he seemed like your protector and  like he'd fight tigers for you. It was hard to put into  words, but you liked it.

"Hey, (Y/n)," he  suddenly waves  his  hand  in front  of  your face and brings you back to reality.

You flush and  he chuckles as you both get out of the car.  You chew your lip, shyly. He takes your smaller hand in his gentle larger hand and  leads you inside. His thumb rubs the back of your hand as you go up to order. He  orders for the two of you and  then leads you to a  little table.

"Are you alright?" Steven sits by you.

You nod "Why do you ask?"

"You keep acting nervous around  me. Do you not  feel safe around  me?" his  voice  changes slightly.

You look up at him, surprised at his  soft tone. Even though the  place was  actually full of people, somehow with Steven it felt  like you two were the only  ones there.

" it's not that Steven. I guess I just got lost in my own daydream," you look up at him.

" Daydreams, huh? What kind of daydreams are we talking about, (y/n)?" A smile teases his lips.

" Since I met you, I felt drawn to you. I know it's silly but, I like you" your cheeks flush.

Steven grins wide and takes your hand in his. Brings it to his lips and slowly kisses each finger and then the back of your hand. Then he tugs you a little bit closer to have and pulls you to his chest wrapping his arms around you tightly.

" Well, I'm glad to hear that because I like you too," Steven winks at you.

You grin wide and hug him tight and smile up at him. You just both stare at each other for a moment until someone comes up with your food. As you slowly pull away from each other, Steven kisses your cheek and  smile  at you.

You both dig in your food and you decide you really like Jack in the Box. He seemed  glad that he brought you here. Once you finish, he gets up and dumps your trash while you wait  at the table You knew Steven had plans to go talk to your boss, but you weren't sure at this point if you cared about that job anymore. You never really seem to fit in any way.

"Ready to go? I want to have that little chat with your boss " Steven stands  by your table and  leans over you slightly.

"Former boss.  And you don't have to.  I  never fit in there anyway," you look up at him, flushing when he leans  closer  till he's  right by your  ear.

"I want to talk to him though. If you don't want your  job back, that's  fine. " Steven whispers low in your ear.   "But  I'm really hoping to see this  delivery guy you told  me  about." 

You roll your  eyes thinking  he's joking. then you turn back to face  him  and  then see  he's serious. You just nod and he  pulls  out  of  your seat and you head to the car  with him. You're  lost in your thoughts as  you get  in and give him directions  to get there.