Chapter Five

~~Time Skip~~

Dinner

I was playing a game of chess with Finny when Sebastian came into the drawing room. "Pardon me, My Lord, but dinner is ready," he said to me.

"Alright, did you go gather the others?" I asked him. Of course, I knew the answer.

"Of course, My Young Lord. If I didn't do that, what kind of butler would I be?" Sebastian said as he led me to the dinning room.

When we arrived, I saw May-Rin, Finny, and Bard talking to all of the guests. "May-Rin, have you finished cleaning the banisters?" Sebastian asked her.

"Well, you see..." she began before Sebastian interrupted her.

"Bard, have you finished making a dessert for everyone?" Sebastian asked the one and only cook.

"Oh, uh..." Bard said.

"Then why are all of you just standing there and talking to our guests when there is work to be done?" Sebastian asked with a smile on his face. Everyone who has been here for a while knows that smile. It doesn't mean a nice and warm reminder. It means get up and get to work now.

All three of them left the room and did what they were told to do.

"I am very sorry for the inconvenience, everyone. Those three just never seem to do what they are told," I said to them as I sat down.

Order of how we are sitting.

Ciel, Maka (to his right), Soul, Black Star, Tsubaki, Death the Kid, Liz, Pattie, Ichigo (across from Ciel), Rukia, Orihime, Chad, Uryu, Rangiku, Toshiro.

"For dinner everyone we have a Beef Donburi, and for dessert we have a Lemon Meringue Pie," Sebastian told all of us when he came in with our food.

Then he sat a plate full of food down in front of everyone. "Enjoy," Sebastian said as he left to the kitchen.

"Now, I was wondering if you all..." I tried to say, but I was interrupted by some one screaming my name.