Chapter Ten

After Sebastian stopped Blackstat's hand from attempting to smack my back, I said to the kid, "How about you go practice with your weapon before you fight Ichigo?

"Yeah, that sounds cool," he began. "Come on Tsubaki!" He called to the black-haired girl.

Once he got her attention, he ran off from the rest of us. I shook my head in disapproval when he did that. "You really shouldn't have done that, Ciel," Soul said to me.

'Why not? All I was doing was helping the boy," I said back.

"I can understand that. Just remember, next time, don't give Black star a reason to practice with Tsubaki," he told me as we all approached my manor.

"Why is that?" I asked, still intruiged with what Soul might say.

"Let's just say I hope you have lots of money set aside for accidents," Soul said as he entered the manor before me. He then disappeared into the manor, probably to his room.

"Sebastian," I called to my fateful demon butler.

"Yes, my lord?" he asked me.

"I want you to keep an eye on Black star. Make sure he doesn't do anything too crazy," I told him.

He placed his hand on his chest and bowed to me. "Yes, my young lord," he said as he took off to find the student of DWMA.

I started to make my way to my study, she I heard loud footsteps, and yelling getting closer to me.

"Master!" I heard. Obviously it belonged to Finny.

I turned to look behind me to try to calm the boy down. Once I did though, something crashed into me at full force. I fell to the ground and was met with a young licking my face. I know that this is now Pluto's doing.

"Uhg, Pluto, what are you doing you filthy demon hound!" I yelled at him as he continued to lick my face.

"Plu Plu, no!" Finny yelled at him as he tried to pry him off.

After a few minutes of struggling, he finally got the dreaded demon hound off of me.

"How did Pluto get into the house?" I asked my gardener.

"I must have left the door open shen I went outside to take care of the garden. I was just doing my job when I heard Mey-Rin scream. I ran inside to see what was wrong and I saw Pluto running around the manor. I am sorry, young master," he said as he kept Pluto away from me.

"Just keep that hound out of the manor," I said as I got up off of the floor and continued to make my way to my study.

I made it to my study without any more interruptions and was met with a letter on my desk. I picked it up and looked at the seal that was used. I didn't recognize this seal.

I opened the letter and it read,
"Dear Lord Phantomhive,
I have a feeling that you are having trouble with the monster. I will now be sending on of my stronger weapon and meister. I am sending Dr. Stine and Death Scyth. They will be there in a week's time. Good luck.
Signed,
Lord Death"

"Great," I said to myself. "Now I have another thing to worry about."

~~~Author's Note~~~

Sorry that this chapter is so short. I just needed something short to put me back on track. I updated because I got on weird, but scary, threat if I didn't update. I hope you enjoyed this short and crappy chapter.