Chapter Eleven: Sticks and stones

Author's note: Heeeey, sistahs and mistahs. Thanks for 300+ reads! And we are almost there to 400! And thanks for all of the votes you guys gave this book. I hope we can reach to 50. Hell, make it to 100! Now for you guys, I'm going to make this chapter for you! Hope you like it!

I am more than confused right now. Does she have this split personality or is she just messing with me right now?

I get her out I the room an sit her down at the table. I fix her a plate of food because I'm a little worried for her state of mind. I still have no idea about what's going on. But my best guess is split personality disorder.

Today's breakfast is scrambled eggs, pancakes an bacon. But to my surprise, she eats none of it. "No thanks. I'm vegan."

Yep. I'm right.

I eat the breakfast on her plate. She has to eat so I have her a plate full of lettuce. Then she went to the kitchen in silence.

When she left, I was kinda relieved. It's just that Ashley always has this smile plastered on her face. Like the one that a complete psycho wears when they've just accomplished a murder...

Damn, what's wrong with me? I should really stop judging people on their looks.

After a while, she came back with a bottle of ranch dressing.

"So, Ashley. Um... can you tell me about yourself? I obviously don't know you."

She gave me a that look. You know the one that could surpass a bunch of knifes?!

"Fine. My name is Ashley, I'm 21 years old, I'm vegan, and I don't like you. That's all you need to know."

Ouch.

"Well I guess we'll get along great, because I don't like you either." I say with a smile.

She smiles back and she stands up and holds out a hand.

Why would she want a handshake from me? I guess I'll find out when I take her hand.

Which was a HUGE mistake.

When I took her hand, my hand felt like it was being crushed instead of being shaken!

I try to pry my hand from her grip but that turned out to be the most stupidest choice I have ever made! Do you know why? Because she twisted my hand and broke my wrist!

I yelped in pain. Ashley still had a grip on my hand. I swore I saw the faintest smirk on her face. But then all of a sudden, I didn't feel any pain in my wrist anymore! In fact, I don't think it's broken anymore. I found a new strength in me in an instant and used the hand I was supposed to shake to my advantage.

I gripped her hand tightly and used all of my strength and I succeeded in throwing her across the room. When she made an impact in the wall, she fell straight into the other room. Damn, all the walls in here are paper thin.

Ashley climbed back from the hole I just made and wiped the blood that was sliding down from her lip. "Not bad." Then a huge ball of fire was created in both of her hands. "But I'm better."

Ashley then kept throwing the big balls of fire at me, incinerating everything behind me as I dodged each one. She was burning down the freaking house! I tried to get Ashley to stop but everything in her eyes said "I am not letting you get away."

So I did the thing that seemed the most reasonable at the time. We had a sink, right? We had a cabinet of cups, right?

Right?

Wrong.

It turns out that the room that I threw Ashley in was the kitchen and she knocked down the sink with her! and she already set the cabnets on fire. So me and this house are pretty screwed right now. Maybe I should take the fight outside...