Lapis' Playtime

Lapis POV

As I got home from my Long day of work, I was ready for a break. And I knew just the thing..

Peridot was taking a shower when I got home and I'm guessing just finishing up because about 2 minutes after I walked in , I could hear the water stop. I then heard a thud and a loud "DAMN FLOOR!!" From the other side of the door.

I then opened the door to see Peridot wrapped up in a towel mumbling curses under her breath.
She quickly then took notice to me standing there and scrambled to her feet, gripping the white towel she was wrapped up in.
She then said "U-Uhm.. What are you doing??" A little nervous, as she grabbed her glasses and put them on.

I then walked closer to her which made her back up into the wall. I said "I wanna play, you want to?" Smirking. She then got the idea and then loosened up a bit and said "Y'know, I sure could use a little fun." As she looked up at me.

I then put my hand behind her neck and softly gripped the back of her hair and leant down a bit and kissed her. As I felt her put her arms around my back and neck, I put my other hand on her cheek. I led her face up from the kiss and she looked at me, I then moved my hand down to her back and led her over out of the bathroom and into the bedroom.

I then sat down on the bed and put my hand that was previously on her cheek, draped over her back like my other arm. And I kissed her on the cheek, I then put my legs behind her and moved them towards me, putting her onto the bed leaning on top of me.

I then pushed back against the bed so her hands were stuck behind me as she hopelessly looked at me, I just smirked and raised an eyebrow making her blush a bit. I then moved my legs so that she was pressed up against me, making her seem a bit flustered. As my legs pushed up against her skin I used my left hand to pull her face closer, I leaned in to kiss her but then nuzzled between her neck and right shoulder. It made her squirm a bit because I know she is ticklish there, she let out a small huff trying to hold back from laughing as she moved her shoulder up by instinct. Then I took a long lick from her shoulder up to her ear, I nibbled on her ear a bit causing her to squirm a bit more as she made small sounds as she moved her head to the left a bit making room.

I then took my right hand and slid it up her arm as I kissed her neck, When it got close to her shoulder I touched the tip of the towel and put my pointer finger inside. I moved my finger a little before I heard her mumble "not yet~"
I moved so I could look at her face, she looked at my shirt. As I realized what she was trying to say I removed my hands and sat up a bit, giving her freedom to her hands again.
She then sat up a bit and shuffled a bit while I was trying to find the bottom of my shirt. I then quickly slid off my shirt above my head and threw it across the room. I then looked at her for a second before realizing her legs were also behind me, she pushed me closer to her with them and I just looked at her as she did. She then pulled he in for a hug, which was sort of strange even though I hugged back, then I then felt a warm breath on my neck and heard a click causing my bra to loosen... As I felt it slide off of me while I was still in the hug position I quickly put my hand into her towel tightly wrapped around her body and pulled out the corner, causing it to fall. She then quickly pulled away, her chest already exposed so she just covered her lower half.

I heard a gasp as she tightly gripped the towel and put her arms in front of her chest. I then used my right hand to brush her chin which got her full attention, I then lifted her head up and started leaning forwards. She started to lean back up against the bed and I could hear her breath get the slightest bit faster. Her legs naturally were still wrapped around my back, so they pulled me even closer. Me practically lying on her as she is Laying on the bed, I placed my chin on her stomach. I hummed as I took my right hand and used my two fingers to slowly climb up her, I followed all the way up to her chest. I then licked the middle of her exposed chest, while her breath sped slowly, It went in circles.
When I got close enough, I cupped the left side of her chest with my right hand, she shivered at first but then just softly mumbled something that I couldn't hear. I then stopped and sat up a bit, looking at her, raising an eyebrow, while trying to give her signals. She then had a faded red show up on her pale face as she looked down.

Before we did anything like that yet, I then put my hand behind her neck and as she looked at me I pulled her in to kiss her. As I did I decided to slide my tongue in this time, just to see. I opened my mouth a little and licked her lips while still kissing her, as she let her mouth open a little I felt the inside of her mouth, I tightened my grip a bit on the neck of her neck, so I was gripping her hair. And as I did this I felt her feel my chest and back, causing me to let out a soft moan into the kiss. As I broke apart to take a breath, a trail of saliva left the gap filled between mine and her soft lips. I could her her softly nervously laughing a bit as we were taking quick breaths. As the trail broke, I wiped my face off with my arm and looked at Peri.

I then saw her blush a bit because when she moved back from the kiss, the towel had fallen completely off, and was now hanging off the side of the bed. I smirked and leant a bit to the side. As I unbuttoned my shorts that I was wearing, I climbed on top of her, hovering over her. I then asked "you ready?~" , she responded in a short nod with a hum. I then stopped when I was at her chest, as I slowly licked and nipped, down to her stomach, I let out soft breaths.

YEET I'm probably going to make a part 2 or just add on to this one, hah, sorry People, and doggo, if you even see this please Forget  :3