"We were talking about seeing Tory Lanez next Saturday," Tatum smiled. "He's so handsome."

"Hope y'all find a way to get to wherever that nigga is," he said being petty.

Tatum sucked her teeth. "You gone take us." Her statement made him scoff.

"Waiting To Exhale is about to come on!" Beatrix said excitedly and ran to the couch to turn the channel.

"Sound like the damn chucky doll coming down the steps," Zane mumbled and took a seat on the couch.

"What do you want?" Tatum asked in a hasty tone.

"Well damn, I do pay bills around this bitch," he frowned. "But I need to talk to Beatrix."

She turned her attention to him and furrowed her eyebrows. "Don't you see I'm watching tv."

He sucked his teeth and grabbed the remote to pause the movie. "See how easy that was...now come on."

She huffed and followed him upstairs. "What is it, Zane?"

Zane sat on the edge of the bed and took his shoes off. "Why have you been acting all quiet and mean lately?"

"Well why have you been acting so different lately," she shot back with her hands on her hips. "I didn't lead you on to having sex with me. You did that and now you acting funny because I already let you hit...typical light skin....scratch that, typical dog."

He jerked his head back. "Naw, you been acting funny. Like you can't stand me."

"Because I can't," she retorted with her arms folded.

"You need to start respecting me. You acting like I didn't save your life from going downhill. It's funny how you be mean to the person that does everything for you."

Beatrix got quiet because she did have an attitude on her and made sure to use it on Zane. "I'm sorry about that. Imma try to work on my attitude."

Zane only stared at her. He was feeling horny but he didn't know how to ask her for some. Plus, his cockblocking sister was in his home.

Luckily, Beatrix caught on and she smiled at him. She wanted to give another try because it did feel good to her. Zane bit his lip and nodded his head for her to come over. She made her way towards him until...

"Beatrix come on girl," Tatum said peeking in the room. "I'm ready to watch this movie."

"Oh my bad," she chuckled nervously and followed her. She looked back at Zane who held an agitated look on his face. She only shrugged.

Twenty five minutes later...

Tatum went to sleep right after Bernadine burnt John's belongings up. She fell asleep on the other end of the couch and propped her feet on Beatrix's lap.

Beatrix was tuned in on the movie. She loved it not only because it was a black cinema but because it showed women independence. She knew every word to it and laughed at parts before they showed.

She heard Zane coming down and she looked over and smiled. He motioned his index finger for her to come and she slid off the couch and and ran into his arms.

He brought her back to the room and locked the door. He gave her a kiss and managed to snake his tongue inside. She was feeling on his shaft through his boxers making him not even care about using a condom.

He pushed her down to sit on the bed and she tugged on his boxers. She really liked how it looked so she cupped her hand around it.

"I'm bout to tear yo ass up tonight," he mumbled while looking down at her.