Perfect Two (SPG)

"Rizon, what are you doing here?" Nakita niya ang pagbadya ng gulat sa mukha ng dalaga.

Huli na para tumalikod pa siya. Bakit nga ba kasi siya pumunta sa condo nito? Ah, yes! He wants to stop her already.

"I'm here to tell you that we should stop----"

"Oh, Rizon. Hindi mo naman kailangan na maghanap pa ng ibang dahilan para makasama lang ako." May nakakaakit na ngisi ang nakaukit sa labi nito.

Bumaba ang tingin niya sa labi nito na mapang-akit nitong kinagat. He gulped hard when his pants tightened.

Damn man! You shouldn't have a massive boner!

"Shut up! You're not funny anymore. I'm not here to do it again."

Pero ngumisi lang ito at hinila papasok sa condo. How he love to punched himself for letting her dragged him inside her condo.

"No, Celine---"

"Ssshh."
She hushed then she reached for his lips. But he stayed still. He won't let her satisfy----

"Ohh fvck!" He moaned when she cupped his erected cock. He grab her nape and deepen the kiss. He felt him smiled.

Yeah, bitch. You should be happy.

They continued kissing until they reach the sofa. He lay her down without breaking the kiss. Unti-unti niyang tinanggal ang saplot nito habang ito naman ang nagtanggal sa kanya.

"Oohh! That's it, Rizon. Suck my boobs."
She moaned.

Damn. She's a screamer---where did you learn that word, Uno? Maybe from Dos?

Until his lips reached for her labia. He murmured 'beautiful' while watching at the most beautiful view.

"Eat me, please? I want to feel your warm tongue exploring at my cherry. Please, Rizon?"

He closed his eyes tightly when she dirty talks. His cock throb on what she did. How can she do that?

He didn't waste time. He started licking her cherry like a melted ice cream. But she's more delicious than ice cream.

"Aahh! That's it! Lick me more!"
She screamed.

He entered his middle finger and started moving. She welcomed his thrust while moaning.

Her moan is so addicting.

His lips kissed her soft buds, it's taste sweet and salty, yet, it's not disgusting. Just like her moan, it's addicting.

He can not take it anymore. He position himself towards her entrance then enter her without a warning.

"Aahh, shit." They moaned unison.

"So tight!" He groaned while thrusting himself in and out.

He claimed her lips and she voluntarily respond. Her sweet soft lips can make your system malnufunction. And he will never tired kissing her even if he hates her..so fvcking much.

Lust, yeah, lust it is.

"Aaah. You hit my spot! Oh Ghad. Faster!"

He doubled his rhythm. He gripped her waist and thrust himself deeper.

Napahalinghing ito. Inabot ng kamay nya ang dibdib ng dalaga at pinisil ng walang halong pag-iingat. Napaigik ito pero mas nangibabaw ang ungol.