"Kusuo-kun, the festival is about to—" You looked up and saw a shirtless Kusuo with a maid skirt and cutesy hair accessories. You saw that his upper body was super toned, and you couldn't help but blush and stare.

"Oh my goodness, (L/N)," Saiki ran a hand through his hair. "You should've waited for me to get out." He teleported right in front of you, so you stared straight into his chest.

Some girls walked by looking at Kusuo inside. You can hear them whispering,

"Is that Saiki?"

"Hottie."

"He's so handsome!"

Your blood boiled all of a sudden.
As soon as they walked passed, you suddenly can feel a great sense of hate for Saiki. You didn't really know what to call this feeling, but it did not feel good.

"I hate you and your powers." You blurted out.

"Are you blushing?" He placed his hand on your chin and lifted it up to examine your heavily tinted red face.

"I'm not blushing, you idiot!"
You slammed the door in his face and slumped down, you looking at the floor.

"(Y/N)?"
"No, i'm not opening the door!"
"I can just teleport right out."
"I don't care! Just put your shirt on or something! No one wants to see your upper body! Idiot!"

"Why? You don't want other girls to look at my body?" You can sense him smirking from the room. Hot tears gathered up in your eyes.

"(Y/N)-"

"Shut up!"

He fell silent.
"Alright, If you don't want me here, you could've said so."

Before you turned around and head to leave, you said a faint, "Sorry."

Silence abruptly fell upon the hallway.

You walked around the PK Academy's exciting costume festival, talked to a few friends, and left without informing anyone. Teruhashi won the costume festival (as usual), and got some huge prizes.

"I am a pretty girl after all, so I deserve this!" Was written all over her face. You scowled at her before turning your head and walking away from the miserable school.

'It was really boring without Saiki,' You thought, walking down the streets to your home. 'Who am I kidding? He doesn't do anything except lounge around and eat coffee jelly.'

You froze, eyes widening.

'The coffee jelly! He came with me only for the coffee jelly!' You groaned, pulling your hair in frustration. 'And Teruhashi got the free boxes.'

You turned the other way and walked to the nearest store.

.

.

.

You knocked the door at the Saiki residence, and as soon as it opened, you bowed down in a 90° angle and rapid fired apologies.

"Kusuo, I'm so so so sorry that I upset you please forgive me I didn't mean to—"

"I'm sorry, but who are you?" A lady's voice asked.
You looked up at a lady that wore a turtleneck, had short black hair, and soft eyes.

"I'm looking for Kusuo-kun," You scratched the back of your neck nervously while holding up a plastic bag filled with cartons of the jelly goodness. "I wanted to apologize for what I did earlier today during the festival."

The lady lead you to her living room, telling you to feel comfortable as she strolled to the kitchen fetching a glass of water for you. "Thank you." You said quietly.

"Well that's perfectly fine! He's in his room," She turned back behind her. "Ku! A pretty girl in a pirate costume is waiting for you!~" She called cheerily. She turned back to you as your face turned pink. "What's your name sweetheart?" She asked.

"(L/N) (Y/N)." You smiled as you took off your pirate hat.

"I'm Saiki Kurumi, Ku's mother," She smiled back. "Oh, (Y/N), Ku always talks about you."

"Really?" Your eyes widened in surprise.

"Really."

"Kusuo!" You gushed.