Chapter 6

When we go to the party we could smell the weed and beer from the outside. When we walked in I saw Aaliyah dancing with Vier.
"Hey boo" she said hugging me when she saw me. When we pulled away from our hug she looked at Lucas and I and smirked. I then notice that We were still holding hands. Neither of us seemed to mind so I looked up at him and smiled seeing that her was smiling too. "How about we get some drinks" I yelled over the loud music.
"Yea,let's go" Lucas said leading me to the kitchen. While we were in the kitchen I saw a couple of old friends and talked to them for a while. While I was talking to Lucas and getting to know him I heard my favorite song. "Come on lets go dance" I said dragging him to the living room where everyone was dancing. I began grinding on him while he held my hips. While we were dancing the tension between us began to grow. As the song was coming to an end I leaned in for a kiss and he did the same connecting our lips. When we pulled away from the kiss we just smiled at each other until I felt that I had to pee,my blatter is ruining this moment with this cute ass boy. "I kinda I have to pee I said still smiling at him. He chuckled and let go of my waist.
"Be back soon" I smiled and nodded before walking upstairs to find the bathroom. When I finally found the bathroom I went to open it and there was two girls making out on the sink.
"Dude,do you fucking mind" one of them said.
" I have to pee can't you guys do this somewhere else"I asked doing the potty dance a little. They just ignored me and went back to doing what they were doing. I sighed and closed the door. "I guess I can hold it until we leave" I said to myself. As I was walking back to Lucas I saw Will. "Hey dude nice party even though two chicks are hogging up the damn bathroom" I said rolling my eyes. He chuckled "I have a bathroom in my room if you have to go" he said putting his hands in his front pocket. "Thanks bro,you're a life saver" I said laughing a little. He walked me to his room and I went to the bathroom. When I came out he was sitting on his bed staring at me. "Hey thanks again for letting me use your bathroom" i said throwing my paper towel into the trash bin by his bed.
"Yea,no problem" he said still staring at me.
"Why are you staring at me,do I have something on my face or something" I asked laughing a little.
"No,you're just incredibly gorgeous" he smiled.
"Thanks but I'm kind of talking to someone right now" I said.
"Are you talking about Lucas,I'm sure he'll be fine with you spending a little time with me" he said smiling and putting his hand on my thigh. I got up from the bed feeling uncomfortable now.
"Well I'm not fine with that so I'll just head back down stairs" I said walking to the door but Will got to the door before me blocking me from leaving the room.
"Why are you leaving so soon princess,the party is just getting started" he smiled creepily.
I gave him a sarcastic smile and said "well I don't like parties so I'll leave before it starts." I tried to go around him but he just kept moving in-front of the door. After a while of going back and forth he picked me up and walked me to the bed.
"Wtf are you doing,I told you I'm not in to you" I said getting back up from the bed but he pushed me back down and climbed on top of me.
"Will get the fuck off of me,I don't fucking like you" I said pushing him away as he tried to kiss me.
"I don't care when I want something's my going to get it and right now I want you" he said trying to kiss me.
"Well I don't want you so get off of me" he ignored me and began removing his clothes. After he was naked he began trying to remove my clothes. I kept pushing him away and screaming for help. I kept screaming and pushing him away while he was kissing my neck and my chest. As I continued screaming someone finally came to help and burst through the door.