Chapter two

When we walked in Casie was laying on the couch in her pajamas with a blanket watching something on Netflix. "Hey Casie, where's dad" I asked.
"He's upstairs getting ready to leave"she said not looking at me. I walked upstairs, Aaliyah following behind me. "Hey Dad, where are you going?" I asked sitting on his bed, Aaliyah sitting next to me.
" I have to go to a last minute event" he said looking in the mirror fixing his hat.
"Alright"I said.
"How do I look?" He asked turning towards me.
"Good" I said. He walked down stairs Aaliyah and I following him.
"Alright girls, live you all and burn down my house" he said kissing our foreheads including Aaliyah because she is also like his daughter. "Bye" we said in union. As soon as he left Aaliyah and I went back to my room.

Aaliyah sat in the chair next to my bed while I laid in my bed. I was going through my Instagram when my phone started ringing showing me someone  was calling me. I looked at the caller ID seeing Lucas' name. I smiled answering the phone. "Hello" I said into the phone
"Who is that" Aaliyah mouthed.
"Lucas" I mouthed back. She smirked and wiggled her eyebrows. I rolled my eyes.
"Hey, Malani what's up"Lucas said into the phone.
"Nothing much, what about you" I said smiling like he could see me.
"Oh nothing just talking to a really cute girl, laying in my bed" he said back. I couldn't see him but I knew he was smirking.
"Wow, have hoes on the hoes on the side" I said jokingly.
"Nah babygirl I got my eyes on the prize" he said making my cheeks heat up. Aaliyah was laughing at my goofy grin. I smacked her arm causing her to rub her arm and stop laughing.

"So how about we get to know each other better" he said.
"Sure" I said smiling
"First question, when is your birthday?" He asked
"August 25th, and yours?" I smiled
"July 8th" he said.
"My turn now, how many girlfriends have you had" I asked.
"Only one and we were together for 3 years until I found out she was cheating on me with my so called Best friend. He said.
"Damn,that's fucked up" I said now feeling bad about asking the question.
Yeah, how many have you had?" He asked.
"Same as you but I was with him for 5 years and he cheated on me with my cousin" I said
"Wow that's way worse" he chuckled
"Don't rub it in" I chuckled.

After about talking to Lucas for 2 hours we finally hung up.
"Wow that was a long conversation" Aaliyah said coming back into my room. I didn't even know she left.
"Yeah we got to know each other a little" I said smiling. Aaliyah smirked.
"Where were you" I asked plugging my phone up to it's charger.
"Oh I was talking to Vier" she said with a glowing smile.
"Oh what were you two talking about" I asked soon regretting it.
"Let's just say it got a little nasty and we have plans next time we see each other" she smirked. I playfully gagged a little and Aaliyah rolled her eyes and smiled.

"Well tired" I said going to my closet getting pajamas.
"Yeah me too" she said going to her overnight bag.
I changed and went down stairs to check on Casie,she was asleep so I picked her up, turning off the TV and carrying her to her bed. I kissed her head. When I  went into my room. Aaliyah was already sleeping. I turned off my light turned out my light and got into bed falling asleep.