Chapter 5

When I got home my dad's car was parked in the drive way. Casie, Aaliyahand I got out of the car and went into the house. When we walked in my dad was on the couch watching TV.
"Hey dad","Hey Mr. B" We all said walking into the house.
"Hey girls how was school?"
"Good we said in union"
" Hey dad can I go to this party tonight? " I asked.
" Yeah but I want you to stay at a friends house or have someone drive you home just in case you drink a bit too much" he said. "Me,drunk,never" I said putting my hand over my chest pretending to be hurt.
"mhm whatever I was a teen, I know what goes through those crazy ass minds." he said chuckling. I looked at my watch and it was 7:45. "well i'm going to get ready now." I said.
" can you drive me home first?" Aaliyah asked. "yeah sure" I said setting my bag down and grabbing my keys again. Aaliyah and I walked out and got in the car
                  *Skips car ride*
When I got home I walked up to my room and put my phone on the charger. I looked at my phone it was 7:50. So I got in the shower and did hygiene. I left my hair down and got dressed.

I put on some lip gloss because i don't really wear makeup,its too much work

I put on some lip gloss because i don't really wear makeup,its too much work. When I was done I sprayed on some perfume and grabbed my phone and headed down stairs. As I reached the last step the doorbell rang and I opened the door. It was Lucas,he was wearing a red shirt with white jeans and red huaraches. "Wow you look good" he said licking his lips. "Thank you,not too bad yourself" I smiled. "And who is this" my dad asked from behind me. I rolled my eyes and Lucas chuckled. "Hello sir,I'm Lucas,I'm Malani's friend from school. " Lucas said.
"Hi,Nice to meet you Lucas" my dad said shaking Lucas' hand.
"You look really familiar" Lucas said looking at my dad. "Wait a minuet you're MGK " Lucas said.
"In the flesh" my dad said.
"Wow i love your music man,it's so lit." "Thanks I try"my dad said. "well I gotta go but it was nice meeting you and take good care of my babygirl or I will be forced kill you" my dad said in a serious tone.
"yes sir" Lucas said.
"Can we go now?" I asked.
"Yeah,lets go" Lucas said smiling and holding his hand out for me take.

As we left my dad closed the door and we walked to Lucas' car. "So you're a fan of my dad" I smirked as he opened the door for me. "yeah,you didn't tell me that you were MGK's daughter." he said getting into the car."well I don't just go around telling people my dad is famous when i meet them." I laughed. He chuckled shaking his head.