Chapter one

I was laying in bed scrolling through my Instagram when there was a knock on my door. "Come in" I said still looking at my phone. The door open revealing my dad. "Sup dad" I said looking up from my phone. "Hey baby, I wanted to ask you about your birthday since it is two weeks from now" he said sitting at the bottom of my bed. "All I want for my birthday is the same thing I've wanted since I was five years old, a Black Range Rover" (my dream car). I smiled.
"Thinking big since you were young" he smiled. "What do you want to do for your birthday" he asked. I want to have big Hawaiian themed beach party" I smiled.
"Ok but the night before your birthday we're having a family dinner here" he said up and walking to the door. "Before you go can I go to Aaliyah's" I asked.
"Yeah but be home by 11pm" he said closing my door. I got out of bed and got dressed.

When I was done I grabbed my phone and purse heading out of the door

When I was done I grabbed my phone and purse heading out of the door. Before I left o asked my dad if I could drive the black BMW which he let me drive.

 Before I left o asked my dad if I could drive the black BMW which he let me drive

When I got to Aaliyah's she was sleep in her bed. I decided to have a little fun. I crept to her bed and rapidly shook her. "Wake up,Wake up the house is on fire" I yelled.

She woke up panicking. "Oh my gosh I'm going to die" she said frantically getting out of her bed. She quickly realized there was no fire and punched me in the boob. "Ow you fuck nut" I said holding my boob. That's what you get for scaring me" she said sitting back on her bed. I sat next to her still holding my boob.

"So are you ready for the first day of school tomorrow" she asked smiling. "Yeah,can't wait to see the cheer squad again" I smiled.
Me too can't wait to see my cheer babes" Aaliyah said taking a drink from the water bottle on her bed side table. "What do you want to do" I asked.
"I don't know what time is it" she asked. I looked at my phone checking the time. "It is currently 9:29pm" I said locking my phone again.
"Wanna go to Taco Bell" she asked. "Yeah let's go" I said getting up grabbing my purse
"Wait,who's car are we taking" Aaliyah asked.
"1,2,3 Not Me" I yelled before her.
"Damn it" she cursed.

We got into her car and headed to Taco Bell. When we got there, there was this long ass line at the drive thru so we decided to go in. As soon as we walked in I saw this fine ass light skin with curly hair. I looked at him for a while and he looked at me. I smiled and he smiled back and damn he had a nice ass smile.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by Aaliyah snapping her fingers in my face.
"Stop staring at that fine ass boy light skin and order your damn food" she said rolling her eyes and smiling. I gave her the "really bitch" look and ordered my food. As we sat down waiting for our food I decided to go through my Instagram and I guess Aaliyah did too. I then heard two chairs being pulled up to our table. I looked up from my phone smiling already knowing who it was.
"Hello Ladies" they said in union smiling at us. "Boys" we said looking at each other then looking at them.
"I'm Lucas" the light skin with brown and blonde curls said smiling at me.
"And I'm Vier" the one with shorter curly hair said.

"Well I'm Malani and this is Aaliyah" I said pointing to Aaliyah.
"Beautiful names for a beautiful girls" Lucas said licking his lips and looking at Vier. I rolled my eyes playfully and smiled at their corny attempt to flirt.
"I'll be right back I gotta go get the food"
"I'll go with you just to make sure a pretty lady like you doesn't hurt yourself" Vier said getting up and standing with Aaliyah. Aaliyah just rolled her eyes and walked to get the food with Vier following behind her.
"So how old are you" Lucas asked licking his lips.
"18,how old are you?" I asked.
"19" he smiled.

As we were talking my dad called me. "Hold up, my dad is calling me" I said to Lucas. "Yes Dad" I asked rolling my eyes.
"Hey, I need you to watch your sister" he said. He must have been getting ready to go somewhere because I heard shuffling in the back ground.
"Ugh, ok I'm with Aaliyah right now getting food we will be there in a bit" I said rolling my eyes.
"Alright be safe love you" he said.
"Love you too" I said rolling my eyes again.

"Your eyes must be the strongest muscle in your body, I've never seen someone roll their eyes so many times" Lucas said smiling.
I chuckled softly. "My dad needs me to watch my sister for some reason, so unfortunately we have to go"I said as Aaliyah walked back to the table.
"Ugh we really have to leave right now" Aaliyah pouted sitting the bag of food on the table. "Sorry babes, Casey needs to be taken care of since my dad is going out" I said fakeing a pout. "Ugh" she pouted again.
"It's alright babe I'll call you later" Vier said hugging her from behind and kissing her cheek. She smiled a little.
"As for you, how about we exchange numbers and I will call you later also" Lucas said smiling.
"Hmm let me think" I said pretending to think.
"Come on babe don't make me beg" Lucas said smiling.
"Only because I need to get home" I said pulling out my phone and handing it to him. He handed me his phone and we traded numbers. We said our goodbyes and Aaliyah and I were headed back to my house.