Chapter Four; Birthday celebrations

Lottie's POV:

'HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOTTIE!!!' multiple people screamed in my ear causing me to jolt awake in surprise. I sit up and see everyone crowded into the twins's room which is covered in 'Happy 16th Birthday' banners

'Guys thank you, but you really didn't have to.' I say climbing out of bed

'Nonsense, it's your birthday, today is all about you.' Mrs Weasley tells me making my cheeks turn red as she gives me a tight hug. 'Anyway, everyone get ready, breakfast will be ready in fifteen minutes.' she tells me and everyone leaves to get ready leaving the twins and I in the room

'Happy birthday Lottie.' they say before pulling me into a group hug

'Thanks guys!' I say squeezing them both slightly

'We got you presents but mum made us put them downstairs with everyone else's.' Fred tells me and I blush

'Really guys you didn't have to. I said to everyone weeks ago I wanted today to be like any other day.' I tell them and they just scoff and roll their eyes

'Like anyone was going to listen to you, now get dressed.' George says and I roll my eyes and go over to my trunk and open it to see a badly wrapped package and pick it up to see the twins smirking before heading out the room with clothes in their hands, presumably to leave me to get dressed.

I open the card that's attached to the package and read it

To Lottie

Happy Birthday, wear this today, we think you'll look very pretty in it

Love Forge and Gred xxx

I roll my eyes and open the package and pulled out a beautiful cream day dress with multicoloured butterflies and flowers on.

I decide to fulfill the twins's wish and wear the dress, don't worry I showered last night, I slip on some blue, dip dye, crochet TOMS and many colourful bracelets.

I click my fingers and the top of my hair twists into a half up-do and stays in my natural waves. I click my fingers again and my nails are painted a blue colour to match the blue in my dress and the click my fingers a third time to do my make-up, I wanted to look like I made more of an effort since it's my birthday.

I make my way downstairs and when I finally get down I hear lots of gasps and a wolf whistle to which Mrs Weasley slaps the back of Charlie's head

'Hey I was only joking! You look lovely Lottie.' Charlie says half to his mum then half to me

I blush even more 'Thanks.' I say looking down at the dress

'I love your dress, where did you get it Lottie?' Ginny asks and I look over at the twins who are sat at the table smirking

'You'd have to ask your brothers that one Ginny.' I say and everyone looks at the twins

'Yes your all very welcome.' They say in unison standing up only to bow repeatedly making me giggle.

'Okay so breakfast and then presents.' Mrs Weasley tells us and we all eat the pancakes she made specially for my birthday.

- - - - -

I can honestly say I've never had so many presents in my life, Mr and Mrs Weasley had very kindly bought me a special quill that made your writing fancy and a fancy looking diary. Bill had gotten me a beautiful jewel from one of the tombs he'd been in. Charlie got me a miniature version of a Norwegian richback dragon which Harry and Ron informed me that Hagrid had when they were in first year. Percy got me the same fancy quill Mr and Mrs Weasley got me. The twins got me my dress, obviously, and a gorgeous peridots (my birthstone) ring. Ron and Ginny got me a basket full of my favourite sweets, Hermione got me a pair of turquoise converse which she saw while out in muggle London with her parents. Harry had gotten me charms to add to my charm bracelet he got me for Christmas, there was a lily for our mother, a stag for our dad, a moon for Uncle Remus and a dog for Sirius. Even Uncle Remmy and "Padfoot" got me presents, lots of chocolate, a little more chocolate and guess what? Even more chocolate, Uncle Remus has been a bad influence on me!!! However underneath all the chocolate there was a little mirror and I looked in it curiously, I couldn't see myself, I could see a wall, and not the wall behind me, it had Gryffindor and muggle band posters all over it, they reminded me of one person, and one person only, Sirius.

I knew that that's what this was, a mirror to Sirius and Uncle Remus, so I'd never be alone.

The rest of the day we play some quidditch, ate lots of party, Hermione, Harry and I educated everyone in Muggle Music which they ended up loving.

Definitely the best birthday ever.