Hey Guys...

Hey guys so I know it's been like a billion trillion years but I grew bored of this book, I was about 14/15 when I first started writing it and I'd just gotten into the world of fan fiction and I was reading some great books and got so excited that I wanted to make one of my own that contained all these wild and unbelievable ideas, and too be honest the writing and the plot holes are ridiculous I wanted to contain all these different things and in the end there was just too much going on. Therefore I am no longer going to be writing this book, I have a few bits and bobs saved as drafts and I may post them but they're not finished and I have no motivating for finishing them therefore, I'm for anyone who cares theres going to be a  list below of all the ideas I had for this book. I may write a similar book in the future but for the time being I'm working on a Sirius Black fan fiction which I am really excited about but I want to ensure it is perfect before I publish it and since I'm currently doing my A-levels it's a struggle to find the time to do as much writing as I'd like to do xxx

*Lottie was going to sing at the yule ball and her and George would make up after he tells her how Angelina has been threatening him since Halloween that he needs to stay away from her or she'll get hurt. George asked her out on the stage and she says yes.

*Lottie and Angelina have a bitch fight, Lottie winning and ending with Angelina moving to schools.

*Lottie's scar burns during the third and final task so she apparates to Harry and helps fight off Voldemort.

*Lottie is kept at Grimauld Place over the holidays and isn't allowed to contact Harry, which she has a bitch fit about

*Lottie gets thrown out of her first lesson with Umbridge and gets detention and has to write I must learn to hold my tongue which obviously scars her hand.

*She is heartbroken when Fred and George tells her they're leaving school early but she stays to do her NEWTs.

*At the ministry she's able to save Sirius and he lives and his name is cleared making him a free man.

*No longer at school she trains to be an Auror and soon after she finishes her training she is asked by Dumbledore to come back to Hogwarts to patrol the grounds and fights off death eaters when they invade Hogwarts.

*At Fleur and Bill's wedding George proposes to Lottie to which she says yes, obviously. Everyone is thrilled although Remus goes all protective worrying that Lottie is so young but is reminded of how young James and Lily were and is assured by Lottie that they want a long engagement.

*Lottie goes hunting horcruxes with the golden trio as she is wanted due to being Harry's sister and because of her powers.

*At Malfoy Manor Lottie gets tortured by Bellatrix and gets a traitor scar from it before Draco saves her

*At the final battle Sirius, Remus and Tonks die. While Lottie and Fred are duelling death eaters, I have a bit written for this which was done a few months ago so if of a better standard than the rest of this book; 

Charlotte heard screams from all around but one stood out in particular, she flung around, forgetting about the death eater she was currently battling to try and find out where the rather girlish scream came from, she ran around the corner of the corridor on the 7th floor and then she spotted him, the boy who had been her best friend for the past four years, Fred Weasley, he was lying on the floor unconscious, Charlotte felt the familiar drag towards her injured loved one and rushed over to his aid, barely feeling the spell the death eater hit her with. She stunned the death eater who had hit Fred with the same spell she had just hit the death eater with. 'Rennervate' she muttered and Fred looked around slightly disorientated for a moment as Charlotte's joints begin to feel stiff, she put it down to tiredness 'You're okay Fred, everything will be okay, we need to find George.' She said helping Fred up. She dusted him off quickly then saw one of the stone pillars falling towards them from behind Fred, everything seemed to slow in her mind 'RUN!' She screams pushing Fred out the way then looking back up at the falling pillar but there was no more time to run all she could do was throw her hands up in a feeble attempt to shield herself as her head twisted to watch the back of her best friend round the corner before her body began to go ridged, cold and grey as her wand clattered to the floor with a sound that couldn't be heard over the battle.