Chapter One; Arriving At The Burrow

Charlotte's POV:

So here I am, sat in mine and Uncle Remus's old house. Just like I have been for the past three weeks. I made Uncle Remus let me stay here so Harry would have someone who actually cared about him close by, I even went into the Dursley's house since Harry and I thought it would be funny to see Aunt Petunia's reaction, I'm not going to go into extreme detail of what happened but let's just say; Aunt Petunia, cup of tea, all over Dudley. After that day though they haven't been letting him see me which sucks so I won't get to see him until we go to the World Cup, yes I'm going, the twins invited me and I'm honestly SO excited, the only person I've seen all holiday apart from Harry is Hermione when we had our sleepover which was great, we invited Ginny but she wasn't allowed to come considering there wasn't any adults to supervise.

Uncle Remus is with Sirius somewhere around the world and sends me a letter every other day making sure I'm okay, most people would find it annoying but them sending me the messages lets me know they're okay too so that's good enough for me

There's nothing to really do in this house since everything is pretty much gone, Sirius told me we'd be moving into his old house soon so that's why there isn't anything here, it's either at Sirius's old house or it's been thrown away, the only things left are my trunk with all my things in, a sleeping bag and my mattress. And I've been living here for three weeks just reading all the books Dumbledore gave me before term ended and have been practising new spells I've learned from them.

Luckily I'm going the Weasleys' house today, I don't know where it is but I got a letter from Ginny a couple of days ago telling me their house is called the burrow so I guess I just need to think of 'the burrow' when I'm apparating their. I told them I'd be coming around 5 o'clock and it's only 11 o'clock now. They wanted Harry to come today too but Dumbledore said he has to stay at the Dursley's for a while longer and Uncle R told me I have to leave our house three weeks into term at the most since we're selling it.

 -

-

The whole day is a drag, there's literally been nothing to do, the food ran out a week ago (not that I told anyone; I was fine with not eating) and I'm sat on my trunk in the living room waiting. It's 5 o'clock now and I'm getting ready to leave.

I clutch onto my trunk then apparate to the burrow where I land in knee length grass and am greeted by the backs of three fire-y haired boys but I only recognize two of them who happen to be identical.

I remain quiet and I listen to their conversation, they obviously didn't hear the crack when I apparated because of the mixture of their conversation and the gentle late summer breeze.

'Are you sure Lottie is coming today. She should be here by now. Maybe she doesn't know where she has to apparate to. We should go get her.'

'Well she said she lives around the corner from Harry's house and we know where Harry lives why don't we go to his house and ask him where she lives.'

'Maybe we should apparate their with Charlie then ring all the doorbells and wait until we find the one that Lottie answers!' George says and I decide to rain on their parade because I'm cool, deal with it biatchh!

'Or maybe you should stop being idiots and turn around!' I say and they quickly turn around when they hear my voice, they then see me stood in the grass of their garden and sprint towards me, silly boys.

'Lottie! We missed you!' Fred says as he picks me up and spins me around, he puts me down after a couple of spins only for me to then be picked back up by George and spun around again

'Yeah Lottie we really missed you!' he confirmed once he'd put me down and kissed my cheek, oh great now I'm blushing. Damn you stupid feelings

'I missed you guys too, I've been isolated from the outside world for three weeks!' I say