4. deprresion

I wake still cuddling with corbyn on the couch.i look up at him , he's so adorable , why am I falling for him he's my kidnapper. He starts to wake up he looks at me then just digs his head into the crook of my neck

Corbyn pov

I was so happy she's going to be mine. My mate is perfect for me, why am I so lucky "come on get off we need to get up " she giggled. O my god her giggle I could listen to it forever not in a creepy way tho. I decided to get up but take her with me " come on your going with me " said while picking her up "ahhhhhhh!!!help!!where are you taking me!!! " I stayed silent but I was taking her to my room because I don't want her to wear her cloths today because when she does she looks so uncomfortable so she going in my cloths today.she stopped squirming and just gave up , we got to our destination and I set her down she looked around the room confused "why here " "because you so uncomfortable in your cloths so your wearing mine " "but there to big for me ye'stupid " " that's why I stole a pair of pants from Zach Ye'StUpId" I said while throwing a shirt and Zach sweatpants at her.

She went to go change so I just went down stairs to see what every body else was doing when I got a call from Logan saying he's on his way to explain to her she's one too

Alex pov

I got out of the bathroom changed into the cloths he gave me to wear. He was right about the uncomfortable cloths but I want to look cute , wait what am I talking about in ugly. I went back and found something sharp.

❗WARNING SUICIDAL THOUGHTS ❗

I put it up to my wrist and did 3 cuts
1.for being ugly
2.for falling for your kidnapper
3.just for being completely stupid

I Was done and started to clean up when someone came in "hey someo-wait what are you doing " I think corbyn said while his voice cracking "I w-was um ......im s-sorry "I stuttered I quickly finished cleaning up and went out to comfort him.

Corbyn pov

I went to go tell Alex that Logan is coming over the door was open so I walked in and saw her cutting. That broke my heart I just headed back down stairs quietly crying so no one would notice but failed completely.