Sleeping beauty

*Yoongi's POV same night*
Everyone was asleep on the big couch that is in the living room while watching Moana because that's what Renee wanted to watch. Jungkook was cuddled up into Tae's chest. Jin was mainly seating on Namjoon's body with his head in the crook of Namjoon's neck. Renee is laying on my chest sleeping. I'm still up because I am waiting for J-hope to get home. I always do this with everyone if they get home late I stay up and wait for them. I hear the door open and I got up and, still carried Renee, to go to J-hope. J-hope opens the door and I see that he has a person in his arms and a bag over his shoulder. "Who is that?" I asked J-hope in a serious tone. "Look I will explain later." J-hope said and started to the couch to lay the person down where I was seating with Renee.

J-hope sets the person down and I finally get a good look at the person. It's a guy. He is really young maybe a year younger then me. He has slightly rose red color lips and they are really plump. His hair is a orange color. He is extremely beautiful. I look at the rest of his body and I can tell on thing. He is all skin and bones. He is so skinny. Skinnier then I am and that's saying something. J-hope woke everyone up. "Why is there a guy in the living room asleep on our couch??" Tae asked while yawning. "Look I will tell you why he is here and he is going to stay and be apart of the gang too. Yoongi I need you to bring him to the bedroom beside yours okay?" J-hope asked. "Fine. Here take Renee. Don't you dare wake her up or we will be having words." I stated and smirked at the end. "Thanks and I won't I promise." J-hope said and got Renee from me and held her into his chest.

I picked the boy up and I was so surprised he is so light. I might not be tall but I am strong. I got to the stares and got to the second floor and walked past my bedroom and went to the bedroom beside mine. I kicked the door and it opened. I walked in with the guy. He curled up more into my chest because I am carrying him bridal style. I would never admit this out loud but I loved it when he curled up closer to my chest.

I put him on the bed and I covered him up with the comforter. I set his bag at the end of the bed. Then I walked closer to him and I touched his cheeks with my thumb and I don't know why but I had the sudden urge to kiss his forehead. But I didn't. "Sleep well my sleeping beauty." I said and I walked back to the living room so J-hope can explain everything.

Authors note
Hey loves!!! I hope you love the story!!! This one is longer too. Please vote I really need it 😂 thanks for reading!! ~j ✌️💙