My Guardian Angel

*Jimin's POV*
I get out of my car and walk up to Johnny and J-hope holding hands. "Hey y'all ready to learn this new dance?" I asked the couple. "Kinda but we might as well get it over with" Johnny said. We all laughed. J-hope was looking at me worriedly "Jimin have you been eating?" J-hope ask in a worried tone. "Yeah, why?" I asked kinda surprised. I don't need anyone worrying about me. "You look so small. You have lost a lot of weight in a matter of weeks." J-hope exclaimed "I have been eating don't worry about me. I'm fine." Jimin lied. He smiled to the couple and they smiled back. They walked into the dance studio and got ready to start learning the new dance.

*4 hours later*
They walked out of the studio breathless and tired. I whipped the sweat from my forehead and threw the towel around my neck. Johnny kissed J-hope on the lips and gave him a goodbye hug. 'If only I could have what he has' I thought to myself but was snapped out my thoughts from J-hope asking a question he never thought he would. "Can I stay the night with you tonight?" Asked J-hope. "Umm yeah you can." I said back kinda shook from the question. I got into my car and J-hope into his. J-hope followed me to my house. We got in and my mom was eating dinner. "J-hope so nice to see you!!" My mom excitedly said to him. "It's nice to see you again." J-hope said while smiling. She got up and fixed only J-hope a plate with food and drink too. We all sat at the dining room table and that's when J-hope noticed me eyeing his food. J-hope gave him his roll. My mom snatched the roll away from me so fast I didn't even get to bite into it. "Why did you do that?" J-hope asked my mom. "He don't need to eat his too fat and he needs to lose weight!!" My mom said angrily. I looked down at my hands. "So that's why you have been losing so much weight these past few weeks." J-hope said kind of stunned. "He is all skin and bones!!" J-hope yelled making my mom jump. "Jimin get your stuff you are staying with me from now on." J-hope said coldly. I have never seen this part of him. I quickly got up and got a bag and packed some clothes, my charger, headphones, and stuff like that. "You can't take him!!!" I hear my mom yell. "Don't act like you love him all of a sudden. I know you are just waiting for him to get big so you can take his money from him. You don't really love him. And I can and I am. He is 18 anyways his a legal adult." J-hope said while smirking. I walked into the living room and J-hope got up and walked with me out the door leaving my mom shocked.

"Where am I going to live now?" I said worriedly. "Jimin there is this part of my life that I haven't told you about. I am in a gang and I live with the gang leader but he is really nice. He has a little sister he takes care of and you can live with us!" J-hope said happily. "Wait!! You are in a gang?" I asked bewildered. "Yes." He simply said. "Does Johnny know?" I questioned. J-hope laughed "He is in too." He said slightly out of breathe from laughing so hard. "Well I can't just live with you. What if everyone else don't like me?" I asked anxiety sinking in from the thought of them not liking me. "They will love you and when I tell them what your mother did to you they will let you stay anyways." J-hope said. "Thank you. You are like my guardian angel you know." I said while yawn at the end really tired from all the work I did today. "I know Jimin" J-hope said and focused on driving to his home. While Jimin drifted into a deep slumber with the thought of everyone in the house not liking him.

Authors note
Hey loves!!! This is a longer chapter too!! I hope you love it!! Thanks for reading!! Don't forget to vote it means so much to me!!! (Jimin-18 yoongi-19 jk-17 tae-18 jhope-20 Jin-22 rm-21 Renee-3) ~j ✌️💙