Forced Commitments - Hiccanna (An Arranged Marriage? Unexpected Love REWRITE)

Love is such a complicated thing that a lot of people all over the world fuss over. 

Marriage is such a sacred and salient ritual that has been a serious tool in politics and businesses over the course of history.

When a 19-year-old Anna finally gets proposed to in the most majestic way ever that she thought possible, a secret agreement worms its way between her and her suitor whom she had learned to love dearly. 

It's the same for Hiccup. A proposal prepared by a 20-year old chieftain, to which his counterpart agrees to, but will never have the chance to fulfill.

How can everything get so bad in just a matter of minutes in a day? 

A tale of two souls who never wanted anything else but to be solemnly blessed with the loves of their lives in an unfortunate circumstance of papers and ink that ran through years before they were even conscious of their actions. Bonds broken, new ones formed, and scars that may never heal with the passing of time, here is a story about two people who were forced to live a love story they never asked for. 

In a world with forced commitments, I wonder, would you ever find the will to feel happiness once again?

- HI, it's been like, what, three, four years? I'm here, back with an actual plot, well-thought out chapters and some alterations. I'm going to remove a l o t without actually changing the main plot, but I'm going to add a l o t m o r e to make it so much better you'd want to die. Expect the first chapter in a day or two. Let's see how this goes. -