Chapter Twenty Seven

En başından başla

“Oh, Sorry if you want I can-“

“No it’s fine.” She said beaming.

I grinned and she pulled me inside, quickly shutting the door.

I took my beanie off, shaking my hair and proceeded to walk towards the kitchen. When I entered it, I found myself looking at a very attractive pair, the girl, had dark brown roots with blonde hair, pulled back into a ponytail with blue eyes., the other girl  had curly blonde and brown hair and the same blue eyes.

They were obviously sisters. They were both tall and athletic, When Hannah entered they both turned and stared. “Er..” said one of them, said, her gazing switching between the two of us. “You’re…”

“Twins.” The other  girl said in a matter of a fact voice. “They’re twins, Alva.”

she glared at her sister. “I know that, I’m not dumb.”

“Could’ve fooled me.” Said the other said, sipping her hot chocolate.

I smiled and held out my hand. “I’m Lucy.”

Alva spat out her drink, hot chocolate spraying everywhere. “Lucy? As in… Lucy Heyward?”

Hannah and I exchanged a look.

“Yeah.” I said, letting my hand drop.

“I thought it was just a coincidence that Hannah had the same name as the other…” She did a little squeal. “Aaah! You’re dating Zayn!”

“Guilty.” Hannah said, “Well… not really.”

“Not really?” said the other girl suspiciously. “Because if you’re cheating on him, I’m going to-“

“We’re fake dating.” Said Hannah with a grin.

“Oh.” Said the other girl. “That’s ok then!”

 “Hannah.” I said. “Can I talk to you for a second..”

She nodded. “Um.. do you guys mind if…”

“No, Go ahead.” Said Alva, waving us on.

“Nat wants me to go to the concert.” I said, once we were alone.

“I think you should.” Said Hannah.

“It’s just that…”

“What? Don’t you want to go?”

“Of course I do, I just… don’t want to see them again.”

“Why not?” asked Hannah.

So I told her about the texts, spilling everything.

She was seething. “I am going to kill that-“

“Hannah! Concert, remember?”

“Oh Yeah.” She said, snapping to attention.

“So do you think I should go?”

“Yes, But if you don’t want to see them… then don’t.”

“What do you mean?”

“I’m sure there’s HEAPS of One Direction tickets on EBay, just buy one of those.”

“And I could remain aynonomus…” I said, thinking the idea over. “Good Idea!”

“Well.” Says Hannah, “I am super awesome.”

.

.

.

Harry’s POV

.

.

.

Monday

.

.

“Where are they?” asked Rick, our sound check guy. He was tapping his foot impatiently.

I sat miserably on one of the five stools. “I don’t know.”

They didn’t invite me

“It’s not like them to be this late.” Said Rick, sighing. “What could possibly be taking so long?”

Just then Liam, Louis, Zayn and Niall came in, laughing and slapping hands. When they saw me, they’re faces dropped.

“Oops.” Said Louis.

“What the bloody hell took you so long?” asked Rick angrily, hands on hips.

“We went shopping with our girlfriends.” Liam explained. “And..” His eyes flickered to my face, and his next words came out awkwardly. “Cleo.”

My blood boiled at the very mention of that name.

“Sorry,” said Niall. “We were having a lot of fun and-“

“And you completely forgot about sound check?” said Rick, hands on hips. “Well, I’m sorry, But that’s not acceptable.”

“Look Rick, we said we were sorry.” Said Zayn, “Just drop it, ok?”

“Drop it?” said Rick angrily. “No, I’m not going to drop it. This is the third time in a row that you’ve acted up like this. You seriously need to get you’re act together. Now, Sit.” He commanded, and they all scrambled for the chairs, Rick can be a bit scary sometimes.

.

.