[Chapter Fourteen]

I woke up in Elliot's bed, his arms wrapped around me tightly. I could still feel the slow beating of his heart against my cheek, and I could hear how slow his breathing was. I didn't want to move and risk waking him up. But I heard the door open slowly, and Elliot's mother walked in.

"Oh, shit." I swore, as I quickly went to sit up, but she stopped me.

"I know you are here. Elliot told me before he left, and I already called him in, and your mother called you in. But you both are going to school tomorrow, no matter what." She spoke, and I nodded slowly as I propped myself up enough that I wasn't completely laying on Elliot's chest.

"I'm sorry, Mrs.Stabler. I know how you feel about me staying over, and I promise it won't happen again. I'll find a place to stay." I spoke, and she shook her head.

"You are welcomed here, Olivia. You know that. But I want you sleeping on the air mattress. You and Elliot do not need to have a baby right now."

"I promise, nothing will happen. Thanks for letting me stay." I whispered, and she nodded as she walked over and kissed my forehead softly.

"Get some more sleep, Liv. I'm leaving some breakfast in the stove for you and Elliot. Eat when you both get up." She spoke, before quietly leaving the room.

I laid back down on Elliot's chest, and he held me close again. I placed a soft kiss to his chest before closing my eyes again.

[*]

Elliot woke up a hour later, and he slowly sat up with me. He placed a soft kiss to the top of my head before speaking, his voice deeper than usual because it was still filled with sleep.

"Your parents don't want to adopt Cynthia. I think they just want to help her." Elliot spoke, and I sighed.

"I feel so stupid the way I reacted, and I want Cynthia to get help, but I also don't want to lose my parents. When they adopted me, they threw themselves into making me feel loved and wanted, and I know they will do the same if they adopt Cynthia. I'll just be pushed to the side, and I'll just have to deal with it I guess." I frowned.

"You don't have to deal with it, you can talk to them about it."

"You know my parents, Elliot. They are going to just tell me that I have to remember that Cynthia is worst off then me. They will compare what happened to me to what happened to her, and in the end they'll just do what they want no matter what. This is where the fact I was adopted only have suffering for almost 7 years, compared to Cynthia's 16 years as a foster child." I spoke, as I climbed over him and went over to my bag.

I opened it up and grabbed some clothes, before heading towards the bathroom.

"Liv, you were abused for 7 years. Your mother didn't even want you, but who knows about Cynthia. She might've not been in foster care for 16 years, she might've only been in there if her mother went into jail, or if she just passed away. We won't know unless we ask." He spoke through the door as I changed for the day.

"I'm not going to go in there and ask her questions she shouldn't have to ask, El. Just like no one should ask me or even be told by someone I'm close to, that I'm the product of rape and that my mother beat me."

[*]

Elliot and I ate breakfast, and then we went and he drove me to my house. I was still going to stay with him and his family, because I don't want to deal with what may be happening at home.

"Well my mom's here, but my father isn't." I spoke, and he sighed.

"Great, the one you are having issues with." He spoke, and I nodded.

"Yeah, well lets just have me talk to them, and figure out what is happening, and then we can leave." I spoke, and Elliot nodded slowly. He leaned over and kissed me several times, before we headed into the house.

"Mom?" I questioned, as I tucked some hair behind my ear.

"Liv?" She questioned, as she quickly walked out of the kitchen, her clothes covered in an apron.

"Hey, I heard you talked to Mrs. Stabler this morning." I breathed, and she nodded slowly as he looked at Elliot and myself.

"Yeah, I did. We talked about how you wanted to just live there now." She spoke, and I shrugged.

"I guess..." I trailed off, as Elliot placed his hand to my lower back.

"When were you going to tell me?" She asked, and I sighed.

"Right now." I replied.

"You aren't being very adult like, Olivia. You just ran away from your problems, which I don't even know why you have this problems, instead of talking through them." She spoke, coldly. I nodded slowly, because I didn't know how to address my mother when she is like this. She is never cold towards me, but now I guess she is.

"Okay, want me to come back? I'll come back." I spoke, as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"What?" She and Elliot said in unison.

"I'll come back. I'll move out of my room so Cynthia can get the exact seem treatment as I had when I moved in with you and Dad. She can get the love and devotion that she deserves. I'll just deal with everything that comes with this, and I won't throw anymore fits. I'll just deal with it." I spoke, as Cynthia came out of the kitchen, her hand holding onto a gold necklace.

"Stop being so dramatic!" My mother exclaimed, and I sighed.

"Okay." I spoke, plainly.

"Please come home, Liv." Cynthia breathed, and I looked at my mother, before completely bypassing her. I walked to Cynthia and hugged her tightly. My problems aren't with her, she deserves to be loved. My problems are based around how my parents are trying to show her that love and devotion. If only they'd realize that I'm not just some foster child that is floating from home to home. I'm their daughter, I have their last name and I call them Mom and Dad, I didn't even call Serena 'mom' to her face.

"I'm sorry that you are caught in the middle of this." I whispered, as I held my friend even closer.

Hey guys! Thanks for reading! Please vote and comment all of your feedback below! :D