Izuku Midoriya - Lemon

Start from the beginning

Again.

His verdant orbs traced your features, a blush settling on his cheeks. He honestly thought the world of you. He tripped over a crack in the ground, his blush deepening from the embarrassment. He faced forwards, moving robotically as he tried to overcome his nerves. You snapped out of your daydream, glimpsing his strange movement and tilting your head in confusion.

"What are you doing?" You questioned.

He panicked. "N-Nothing!"

You nodded. "Right. You're walking like Iida."

"O-Oh, really?"

"Yes."

He scratched his neck anxiously. "S-Sorry..."

"Iida's great and all, but I'd like my best friend back please." You giggled.

He was about to respond, but as soon as his eyes fluttered open, he stopped. You arched an eyebrow, wondering why he was getting so flustered. You looked around, trying to locate what had ruffled him so much. It was surrounding you. Realisation sank in, and you let out an "Ah...". As it turns out, you had to pass a hotel district in order to reach your destination.

"Hey kid, watch out!" Someone cried, causing both you and Midoriya to jump.

The poor green-haired male failed to remove himself from the situation in time, and was hit by an unknown quirk. The man who had warned you was being chased, so he didn't stop to see if your companion was alright. Initially, nothing seemed out-of-the-ordinary - you gripped on to Midoriya's arm and helped him off the ground. He thanked you, like he normally would, but he rubbed his head as though he had smashed it against the ground.

He hadn't.

"How are you feeling?" You asked, pressing the back of your hand to his forehead.

He didn't respond.

"Midoriya...?" You questioned again, this time attempting to touch his shoulder.

He retracted his body, almost flinching, but kept his gaze trained on somewhere past your head. He didn't look at you for a good while, and you couldn't manage to get him to respond to anything. He seemed adamant on staying silent. You sighed, wondering if you should simply grab his arm and drag him into town. However, before you were able to, his verdant orbs snapped to your face, startling you. It was the second sign of movement since he was hit by an unknown quirk, but you had guessed by now that it had something to do with motion? You couldn't be sure, but that was most plausible.

The glint in his eyes was hungry, menacing, even sadistic. This was nothing like the Midoriya you were familiar with - the adorable, easily-frightened, nervous boy who had unknowingly captured your heart. You shifted uncomfortably, hand stilling in mid-air. A smirk formed on his face, growing until it was a wide, ear-to-ear grin. You tried to back away, but quite suddenly, his hand shot out, yanking your arm and pulling you into his embrace. Your face was planted in his muscular chest, and you could feel his hot breath fanning your neck. You squirmed, attempting to remove yourself from this dangerous situation. So, perhaps that quirk had nothing to do with motion, and was instead responsible for altering personality, or emotions, or something?

You wanted to ask what he was doing, but you weren't certain he would even know. You tried pushing against his chest, but he held you tightly, nearly painfully. His eyes scanned the surroundings, seeing the various buildings, and eventually settling on one. He dragged you towards it, ignoring your pleas and the vain fight you put up. Your (e/c) orbs widened dramatically as you saw where he was leading you.

It was a love hotel.

You tried slipping your hand out of his, but to no avail. He walked you through the lobby of the hotel, pulling you into his side, and ordering a room. The receptionist seemed hesitant, imploring him to reveal his age and reason for being there. It was a tedious process, but she finally gave in and led the two of you towards a room. You had stopped fighting by then, because you didn't want her to think there was anything wrong; this boy was still your best friend, and you really didn't want him to get in trouble, even if this wasn't actually his fault.

He practically threw you into the room, stepping in after you and locking the door. You landed on the oddly-shaped bed (it resembled a love heart). Midoriya began making his way towards you, slowly, taking in your bewildered and, frankly, scared, form.

He licked his lips, stalking ever closer. You shuffled down the bed, endeavouring to put as much distance between the two of you as possible. He reached the bed, planting his hands on it and crawling towards you. There was a drawer beside you, so you opened it, hoping for something to use, that wouldn't hurt him. You really weren't willing to use your quirk. However, you instead discovered copious amounts of sex toys, condoms, lube, and other pleasurable objects. You paled, realising with sudden, startling clarity that you were about to lose your virginity.

Also, it was likely to be very painful.

Midoriya glanced towards the drawer, a satisfied smirk overtaking his features when he saw what you had found. You desperately tried to close the drawer, but he placed a hand atop yours, holding it open. Using the other, he rummaged through the drawer, grabbing around four condoms, and a single (quite large) bottle of lubricant. You weren't exactly sure why he needed more than one condom, but you didn't feel you were in the best position to ask.

"Hm..." He started, looking between you and the drawer.

You gulped, hearing him continue: "Vibrators, but-plugs, Anal beads, Dildos, Pulsators..."

Squeaking, you asked, "Vibrators?"

He smirked, nodding and replying, "Rabbit vibrators, Wand vibrators, G-spot vibrators."

"I-I don't even know what they are." You admitted, wondering if his knowledge of these things was also a result of the quirk, or if he was just a closet-pervert.

He grabbed one of each.

"Rabbit vibrators stimulate both the clitoris and the G-spot. Wand vibrators use this," He pointed to the top, "holding it at your clitoris to 'massage', or 'torture', if you turn it up too much." He laughed. "Finally, G-spot vibrators are pretty self-explanatory."

You blushed. "H-How do you...?"

"I've thought about using them on you." He informed.

Turning your head, you muffled any uncomfortable or embarrassing sounds in the pillows. You heard him laugh again, but it was much darker and filled with more lust than usual. He hovered on top of you, entrapping you between his legs. You felt his fingers brush against your stomach. You flinched, craning your neck for a better view. There was a seductive expression on his pale face. Suddenly, he grabbed your womanhood, making you yelp. He pushed two digits up against it, although he looked disappointed that it was still clothed. A dissatisfied sound escaped his throat, and he tore at your pants, forcefully removing them. You crossed your legs, in an effort to cover yourself.

Gripping your thighs, he pulled them apart, giving him a nice view of your panties. Your hands flew to cover the area, but he turned on the wand vibrator and pressed it against them. You quickly withdrew your hands.

That was a terrible mistake.

Immediately, the vibrator started nudging your clothed lower region. You let out a surprised cry. He added pressure, moving it around to different spots. Even though nothing was yet inside you, the sensation of overwhelming stimulation was already beginning to build up. Unwittingly, you released a cacophony of moans, deeply amusing the green-haired male. He watched you unravel beneath him, smirking all the while, and wishing he could do more. Just then, he got an idea. Yanking your shirt, he pulled it over your head and discarded it. You struggled, but he grabbed something nearby and tied your hands together above your head. Instead of snaking his hand around and unclipping your bra, he decided to simply pull it up and let it rest above your breasts. You shivered upon feeling the cold air come into contact with your naked skin.

Midoriya then proceeded to forcefully yank down your panties. He reached over and placed the rabbit vibrator into his hand. He remained in possession of the wand vibrator, but this time, he opted to rub it against your exposed breasts.

"Ah!" You cried.

Smirking, he lined the other vibrator up with your womanhood. Without warning, he rammed it in, relishing in the erotic, pained moans abandoning your throat. He looked at you with feral eyes, as though you were a piece of meat at the marketplace. He chuckled lowly, continuing to move the two items in sync, and watching you come undone.

[Word Count: 2071]