11.

Dean Clarke

Dean Clarke

"FREE AT LAST, FREE AT MUTHAFUCKIN LAST!" Jude yelled out, as he got into my car. It felt good having my brother with me again, even though the situation wasn't permanent yet, I was looking forward to spending time with him.

"You're free for a week, fool." I chuckled, making him glare at me.

"Don't ruin my good mood. Where's my Bella Bellz?"

"At home with Talia. She was taking a nap when I left, but she'll probably be awake by the time we get to the crib." I said.

"Aw okay, okay. So I see you both made up and she came back home." He said.

"Yeah...we sat down and talked, but there's still some tension between us. I'm pretty sure things won't go back to normal until Jocelyn is dead and gone." In all honesty, I hated saying that because like I said before...I'm not the killing type.

"If you're having second thoughts about killing that hoe, then you know I can do it for you." He offered, but I shook my head.

"No Jude. I don't want you doing anything, but enjoying the holidays and spending time with us." I told him.

"Oh come onnnn! I've been locked up in a crazy hospital for months, I need some type of excitement while I'm out!" He whined. "Besides, you know I'm good for it and I can almost promise that all your problems will disappear once I off that bitch."

"There's no doubt in my mind that it will, but I need to be the one to do this."

"Why you? I mean yeah, you let the bitch go and started all this bullshit, but whyyyy are YOU the only that can have fun?" He questioned.

"I just want to prove to Talia that I don't still love or have love for Jocelyn. If I can prove that, then maybe she'll say yes." I rambled, not meaning to let that last part slip out.

"Say yes to what?" Jude asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Can you keep a secret?"

"I can barely hold water, but I'll give it a try." I glared over at him and then put my focus back on the road.

"I'm planning on proposing to Talia." I told him. I haven't told anyone about what I'm doing, only because I didn't want anyone to tell her about the surprise. Believe it or not, Talia has a way of getting people to tell her what she wants to hear. I'm not sure how she does it, but I can tell you that it's an impressive ass skill.

"Aw shit man, congratulations!"

"Thanks. I planned on popping the question on Christmas day, in front of all the family and friends, but ever since Jocelyn popped up...I've been trying to debate whether I want to do it or not." I stressed. Just picturing Talia turning down my proposal made me sick to my stomach.