Opposites Attract-chpt18-

Hi again. :3--

Camilla's POV.

"Camilla? Wake up." I heard Dakota's voice and opened my eyes. "Where are we?" I said, looking around and seeing a beautiful neighborhood. "We're home." He said, with a smile. I looked around some more, and saw a sold sign on a huge house's lawn. "Holy hell!" I screamed, and then covered my mouth. Dakota just laughed.  "Forget you!" I screamed, and ran down on the lawn. I rolled around on the grass, having  fun. Dakota laughed more, and came next to me.  "Lets go see the house!" He said, almost more excited than me. He held out his hand for me, I snorted and got up, and ran. He laughed, and ran after me, and we made our way to the front door. We fought over who were gonna go in first. He was fast, and I had a weakness, but I still caught up to him.  He tripped over his own feet and tumbled down the little hill. I laughed and kept running. Before I knew it, he was right behind me. He gave me a little push, and I stumbled off track. I laughed, and I wasn't gonna give up. I kept running, thank God for track I took in high school. I caught up to him, and was on his side. I stuck out my foot, and he tripped again. I laughed more and ran to the front door.  I took off my shoes and walked in. I noticed there were stairs going up AND down! What the hell?! How much did they spend on this house? I gasped, and Dakota was now at my side, with my shoes in his hand.  "HOLY" Was all I got out before Dakota covered my mouth. We both exploded in laughter, and I took his hand and we walked upstairs. I opened two white doors and saw the master bedroom. It was sparkly white, and my mouth was hanging low. The room had a touch of elegance, and there was even a sunroof. White with a touch of gold, I thought to myself. I'd have to thank Mrs. Sanders later. "You're drooling." Dakota said, laughing. I quickly brushed over my mouth. "Lies!" I said. He laughed more, and we explored some more. We went into a guest bedroom, which was huge. It was orange and green, and a dash of yellow. I loved the rooms so much!  We went back downstairs. We saw the kitchen which was a nice size, and it was white, with more gold. We were now gonna go down another flight of stairs, and I saw a black living room. It was black and white furniture, and it was huge! I squealed and jumped up and down. Dakota laughed and took my hand. We now were in another guest bed room. It was a grey vintage inspired room. It was so beautiful. I gasped and walked around the room. How did his family know exactly what we liked? I thought. Haha, we made our way back upstairs, and went into the second floor guest bedroom. It's light blue and white, and there were clouds painted on the wall. There were two NEW laptops on the bed, and I pointed to them. Dakota opened one of them, and A video of their parents popped up.  "Hi guys!" Mrs. Sanders was waving at us, and you could see Dakota's father next to her, whispering, "How the heck does this thing work?" He was obviously talking about the computers, ahaha. I laughed and said, "Hi Mrs. and Mr. Sanders! Thank you so much for the house, but how did you do this within three days?" I really wanted to know. "Should we tell her?" Mr. Sanders said. Mrs. Sanders nodded and said, "Well, we were planning to give this house to Dakota when he graduated high school." She said. "Oh! I see." Dakota said.  "But, we just didn't know where he was going to be going, so we just sent our ideas to Maine, and they got it done quickly!" We all laughed at the same time, and Dakota's father said, "I'm proud of you, son." Dakota blushed, and I walked around the guest room. There was a big TV in the corner, and there was a beautiful view. Dakota was talking to his parents about how he's been. I saw a balcony and opened the doors to go out on it. I stepped out and gasped in beauty. You could see a lake out in the distance, and there were kids playing around outside. There were flowers blooming and birds cheeping, and it was like I was in a fairytale. I took in the air, the clean smelling air, and sighed. Warm hands wrapped around my waist, and someone whispered in my ear, "Beautiful, right?" I turned to see Dakota smiling down at me. I sighed and said, "Yeah." He smiled even more and said, "Well, I see something way more beautiful than all of this." I turned around, looking. "Where?" I said. He laughed, and turned me around. "She's right in front of me."  Oh! I understand.  "Oh, really?" I said back. "Indeed." He said, but before he could finish, I kissed him. Softly, but filled with love. Just a sweet, soft kiss to the lips. I finished, and then kissed his cheek. He was red, and I laughed and said, "Come on. I need my medicine." And with that, we went back in the house.