Opposites Attract-chpt33-

Hi! :D

---

Camilla's POV.

I was now at Jenny's, and she was waiting on the porch with a gray mug in her hands. She was wearing black ripped skinny jeans and a

long sleeve thermal tee, with a warm - looking beanie. She had on her signature nerd glasses, and I smiled. She finally saw me, and waved

like a hooligan. I laughed, and waved my hands, indicating for her to come. I turned on the warm heat, and Jenny entered the car. "Hi!" She

said happily, and hugged me. "Hey! Okay, so where are we off to?" I said. "How about Maine's plaza?" Jenny said. "Directions?" I replied. She smiled

at me, and began to gave me the directions, to where ever we were headed to.

--

25 minutes later, we were in a shopping mall. It was beautiful. It was clean, and huge. I sighed in beauty, and Jenny said, "Lets go!" She jumped out of

the car, and skipped all the way around to the driver's side. I giggled, and hopped out also. I was planning to probably buy a cell phone, if I had enough money

I'd save up on my own. Jenny slunk her arm in with mine, and she started skipping. I was tugging behind her, and I just laughed. It was nice to know I had a

friend. I wondered what Cassie was doing now..

We were in a cute little boutique, picked out by Jenn. She bought two pairs of boots, warm fuzzy hoodies, and lots of jeans. "Do you have enough warm clothes? Winter's starting soon." Jenn said, while tugging on a pair of brown jeans. "Probably not. But I can always come back." I said to her. She nodded her head, and I smiled. She then went back in for more clothes.

2 long hours later, we walked to the car. I had successfully got a cellphone. Jenny was sipping on more coffee, and she put all her bags in the car. I smiled, with my hands on my hips. "Wanna go catch lunch?" I said, and Jenn nodded, and tugged me to a little looking pizza shop. I ordered some tea, and Jenny ordered what she wanted, and I insisted to pay. "I'll pay. You spent all your money on shopping." I was right about to hand my money to the cash register guy, someone pulled the money out of my hands, and ruffled my hair. "Manchester!" I heard, someone laugh. I turned around, and saw a pale faced looking Brian. "Brian! What the hell is wrong with you! Don't sneak up on me next time!" I screamed, and kicked him in the shin. He ooed in pain, and the guys behind him died in laughter. Jenny was laughing, and I looked at each of the guys. "These must be your band mates?" I said, and Brian nodded. The first one closest to me had brown hair, and a muscular looking body. He had green eyes, and was wearing all black. "Hi! I'm Camilla." I said, taking his hand to shake. He nodded, and said, "Yeah. We all know who you are. Brian won't shut up about you." They all exploded in laughter again, and Brian whispered, "Shut up dude!" He was turning red, and I giggled, and smiled. The guy held out his hand, signaling the other guys. They all amazing face features. In my opinion, they were all beautiful, but could never ever come close to Dakota. "This is Seth." Seth had black hair covering his eyes, and was wearing dark skinny jeans and blue sneakers. "And, this is Josh." Josh was sitting back in the corner. I looked at him, and remembered who he was. He.. was the kid that I saw on the balcony. "And, I'm Nathan." Josh was staring me down, like he was mentally stripping me. I felt self conscious, so I shifted from my right foot to my left. "Well.. nice to meet you all."

They all had piercings. Brian had a nose piercing. Seth had snake bites. Nathan had spider bites, and Josh had a septum piercing. I gazed at him again, and he did the same thing back to me. He didn't blink. I cocked my head to the side, and HAD to blink. "Sucker." Josh muttered, and put his feet on the pizza table. I rolled my eyes, and he smirked. Weird kid, I thought. "What are you doing here?" I directed my attention back to Brian. "Just stopping for quick lunch. Concert tomorrow, you still gonna come?" I nodded my head, and he beamed a huge smile, and took me into a bear hug. He was really warm, and I sighed to myself.

"What's up?" He whispered in my ear. I shivered from his breath, and I whispered back, "Nothing. Nothing at all." He hugged me tighter, and I heard someone clear their throat. Jenny was eating her pizza at a table. "Guys, this is my best friend, Jennilyn." I said, smiling at her. Brian walked over to her, and took a bite out of her pizza. "Brian kiddo!" She yelled, and ruffled his hair. They were laughing together, and the other guys kind of looked left out. "You guys wanna come over? I'm buying." They all beamed, and ran over to the table. I ordered a big pizza for all of the guys, and smiled to myself. The guys were deep into conversation, when I walked over to them with the hot pizza. Before I knew it, I slipped on something, and stumbled back on the ground. Before I hit it, someone caught me from around the waist, and he had the pizza in one hand. I looked up, to see Josh smirking back at me. "Watch where your walking Camilla. I'm not going to be here every time you get clumsy." I gave him a fake smile, and jabbed him in the gut, taking the pizza from him. He groaned, and I smiled back at him.

We were now all in laughs, and just talking about random things. The guys all embarrassed Brian, and he was super red. I giggled at his face, and he just blushed even more. He looked funny. "Well, I think it's time for us to go." Brian said, looking even more embarrassed. "But don't you think they'd want to hear some more stories?" Nathan said. Brian sighed, and walked out the pizza shop. "You guys are so mean." I said, giggling. "Maybe we should go. Bye Bunny! Bye Camilla!" Bunny was Jenny, and she waved after them. "Bye!!!!" She screamed. All the guys left the shop, and now it was just me and Jenn. "It's 7. We stayed here for almost five hours!" I said, and we both started laughing. "Lets go!" She said, and pulled me out the booth. She jumped on my back, and said, "Go go go!" I laughed, and we ran out the pizza shop. I dropped her off on the passenger side, and she climbed in. It was now full on snowing, and I saw the guys walking down the street. "Do you guys need a ride?" I screamed. They looked freezing, and I told them to come on. They all climbed in the back of the GMC Terrain, and we were off, to where ever.