Opposites Attract-chpt10pt2-

I woke up in the car, without Dakota's warm touch. I panicked, looking around, and noticed Dakota was out of the car. I looked out the window, and he was looking for something in the trunk. I walked out of the car, and looked at the trunk of the car. "What are you looking for?" I asked. "Map." Dakota said. He looked deep in thought, but when I spotted the map, we both reached for it at the same time. He looked into my eyes and seemed like he wanted to ask me something. I  snatched my hand back like it was burning, and said, "sorry." I said. "It's okay; we should start on the road soon." He said. "Are you tired? I can drive." I said, back. "Of course I'm tired, but I think I can drive." He said, yawning. I grabbed the keys from his hand and started running. He was laughing and chasing me around the car,  in the middle of nowhere. And, it was really dark.  He finally caught me. He yanked me back, and I struggled under his strong hands, but I was getting away. I was now laughing, and he then slammed me against the car, both of us out of breath. I could smell his peppermint breath and I just wanted to kiss him again. His lips were inviting once again, and I was probably blushing like a tomato. His warm hands were intertwined with mine, at my side. I lifted both of our hands up, moving them both together. He was still staring at me, but there was something different in his eyes. He actually looked like he was in love. But, with who? He started leaning down to my face again, and before his lips brushed mine, I turned my head to the side. I laughed and he groaned. "You don't know what you do to me, Camilla." He said and put his head on my shoulder. I laughed a bit, but he was serious. I swung my arms around his waist and hugged him.  "How are you feeling?" I whispered in his ear, and he shivered a bit. "Horrible. The girl I love doesn't even know it." He said, sounding ashamed. "Just tell her how you feel." I said easily. "You know I'm here for you. You’re like my brother!" I said, knowing he didn't have the same feelings I had toward him. This made him sink even more into my shoulder, and he said, "Thanks."  I yawned. "Sure, but we should get back on the road. I'm driving though." I said, smirking, and climbing back into his comfortable car. I heard him sigh and whisper something to himself, and I frowned. He seemed really down lately, in my opinion. "Are you okay?" I said, looking straight in his eyes. "Yeah, I'm fine." He said, with a faux smile. I'll have to tackle him down later to tell me what's up with him. 

Dakota's POV.

She didn't even know I was madly in love with her. I wanted to laugh hysterically at this. It was killing me slowly, and I was mad. I'd have to tell her soon, or I might never have a chance with her. I sighed and sat in the passenger's seat. "Are you okay?" Camilla said, staring at me. "Yeah, I'm fine." I said, with a fake smile. She probably could tell it was fake, but it didn't matter at the moment. I sighed again, and turned my head towards the window. And before I knew it, sleep took over my whole body.