The elements of disharmony

~♡~♡~Recap guys!~♡~♡
"You should better with us twilight"??? Said at my right ear."Who are You and what You want!"I asked at ???.

(Still in Twilight Pov)

"I want you to be a part with us Twilight sparkle"??? Said.I asked ??? Another question."I wanna see your face NOW!"I hate it,i turned around to see whose the hell is there but theres nothing there."I guess you want to know who am i right"??? Said.I nodded and theres a dim light not far enough from me.I think about 4 feet?The unknown person stood infront of me.She have a long white mane,a blue eyes and her skin is pink.She have a tiara on her hair,The elements of disharmony tiara!She began to say something that she really want to say."Hi my name is victoria and i guess you know about the elements of disharmony"She said and i look her she have a sad face at her face."Yea i know,why are you sad?"I asked her with a scared face."I-I-m not sad but a little bit"She said with fake smile."Whats the problem?"I asked."My sister The elements of harmony guardians is betrayed me"She said."Whose You sister?"I asked with a question face.For a few minutes i wait for answer but She silence."My sister name is vivian,Shes the guardian of the elements of harmony"She said.I just give her "owh"Face."Come with me,We gonna rule the world"She said again with evil grinned."I'm sorry but i can't do it"I said with a worry face on my face."You want to know what my Story i guess?"She said again."I guess sure but can my friend joined please?"i asked and look at her with a puppy eyes."Ugh,Ok.But one friend only"She said looking toward exit.'I would go with Rarity'I thought.For a second of piece,I heard a "poof"Sound infront of the exit."Oh,darling!What going on?Im at the my beutique making a dress the--"Rarity said that and Shes just standing shock."Hi rarity,Meet the guardian The elements of disharmony"I said with a wide smile in my face.'You know what i want right Victoria?'I thought.'Yea,Now how about get your friend to this portal'She said in my mind."Pardon me princess,What are WE DOING HERE?!?!"She said and look on my eyes.i sensed that she angry at me.
"Im sorry rarity but you need to come with me"I said and pushed her before she could reply."Twilight,Your next"I enter the portal and i saw rarity there with shock looking at the wall.

To be continued~~~~

A/N
Sorry for short chapter guys,i really sorry!I have a busy day and im doing my lot lot homework.Vote or command ok!Bye