Meeting!!!

Princess Twilight Sparkle Pov:

It was a shiny day in the morning.Sun glows bright then it should do.I look at the mirror and saw my mane look like messy.I don't care about my mane and look around to see spike.I called him for a thousand times but he doesn't answer it.

Twilight:Spike!Spike!Where are u?
................For a thousand times i look for him but his not at home.'im gonna take shower first then i look for him'I thought.

~Time pass~
I took my blanket then i went to my mirror to brush my mane.'Its perfect'I thought.After that,i went to the meeting room and wait for the others.
I about to sleep because i wait for them about half and hour.Pinkie pie start to blast me with her party cannon."Aaaaggghhh"I scream to loud.The others start to laugh especilly(idc about the word)pinkie pie."You are too scared twilight!"Pinkie said that to loud and i blushed even red."Stop it,We here to discuss right?"I asked."Yea twilight"Apple jack said."Oh darling why are you call us?"Rarity asked at me with a question look."We seemed to have a problem ab--"I stoped because of rainbow dash cut in."About what Twilight?"She asked."Rainbow dash!!"They all scream at her."G....o...o..n..twilight..."Fluttershy said at me with a scared look in her eyes."About The Elements Of Harmony"I said it too quick making the others scared but they all just look calm."What about The Elements Of Harmony?"Pinkie pie asked."Theres a new elements of harmony but its evil one.The name is Element of Disharmony.The elements target us to be one of the Elements of Disharmony and Destroy the Elements of Harmony.They will make us evil.We don't have time for this.We must prepare for Destroy the first elements of disharmony.Thats why i called you all here.Princess Celestia and Princess Luna invite you all dinner at the palace tomorrow night at 7pm.I hope you all come to the palace tomorrow and please becarfull because one of you will i mean WILL never go to the palace because the evil disharmony.Any other question?"I looked at them one by one and we all silence until Rainbow dash speak."I better get to bedroom now"She fly away to her bedroom."Me too"Flutter shy said and one by one went to their bedroom.Only me and Applejack only at there."So I know what u think twilight"She said."How did you know"I ask her."Twilight,im as your best friend,I know what her bestfriend thinks.If you fear of the darkness,You will make the elements of dishamony even strong.Now please excuse me,Im gonna go to the kitchen".She said and went to the kitchen.'Yeah shes right,I better not to scared about the elements'I thought."You should better with us twilight"??? Said at my right ear."Who are You and what You want!"I asked at ???.

To be continued..........

(Sorry because it short.I will make another one long.Yeah long.Please vote or command for my mistaken.See u all tommorow!Peace!)