Liam and Hayden walk in to see Theo scowling at Scott and Luna.  Liam can't stop from smirking at the jealousy he can smell radiating directly from Theo.  The couple sits down at the other two available seats.  Liam snags Luna's other pop tart and takes a bite out of it.

"Asshole," Luna grumbles.  Liam laughs as he splits the other half with Hayden.  "And you're sharing it?  At least keep it for yourself."

Hayden laughs, "Haven't you heard sharing is caring?"

Luna squints her eyes and says, "But food is better than boobs."

Scott and Liam choke on whatever is in their mouth as the words pass Luna's lips.  Theo loses the scowl on his face as he smirks in amusement.  Hayden laughs loudly as she takes a bite of the pop tart.

  〰〰〰

"This was a bad idea," Liam says, leading the group through the woods of the Beacon Hills Preserve.  He was holding onto a chain while Hayden walks beside him.

"It's not a bad idea," Hayden tells him.

Theo speaks up from behind them, "It is a terrible idea."

Liam yanks the chain forward causing Theo to stumble forward.  Luna laughs as Theo almost face plants on the ground.  He casts a glare over his shoulder at Luna before turning it to the back of Liam's head.  Luna was put in charge of following behind the three to keep an eye on Theo.  However, a lot of the time she caught herself staring at his ass.

"I told you where the transformer is," Theo says.  "I told you how it works.  I don't need to be there when it all blows up."

Hayden whips around, stopping everyone in their tracks except for Luna who didn't stop until she was standing next to Theo.

"It's not going to blow up," she says.  "They ride the lightning.  We can use that to catch one and keep him there until we figure out what they want.  It's a good idea."

"You're trying to catch a Ghost Rider," Theo retorts.  "A million things can go wrong.  Terrible idea."

Liam states, "The bad idea was bringing him back.  Scott's right.  This is a mistake."

He turns to Hayden who starts to comfort him and make sure he knows he's not alone in this.  Luna turns to look at Theo, who's watching the couple talk, and her eyes drop to stare at his hands that are gripping onto the chains.  Her mind wanders for a few seconds to things she shouldn't be thinking about, especially towards Theo.  Her blue eyes wander back up to his face and finds he's caught her staring at him.  She glares at him as if it's fault, and a smile breaks out across his face.  The sound of Hayden and Liam kissing makes Luna turn her head away from him.

"You guys want me to leave you alone?" Theo asks.  The couple turns to look at him, so does Luna.  He lifts the chains up to show it to them and then drops them.  "Oh, that's right, I can't."

Luna tries not to laugh, but a resounding, "Ha!" escaped through her mouth.  Liam turned to glare her, and she put her hands up in surrender.

"Dude, come on!  It was funny," Luna says and before Liam can say anything, they hear thunder rumbling.

"We better hurry," Hayden says.  Liam pulls Theo along as the two start walking towards the area Theo had told them where the transformer was.  Theo grits his teeth as he's forced to walk forward.  Luna decides to walk in step with Theo rather than behind him.

"Charlie's been back for a couple of weeks now," Luna tells Theo quietly.  "He's been driving me to school since he doesn't have a car and it's just been really good to see him."