Chapter 2

Tord pov
" Good morning" i Said to my neighbors as i strolled off to work. It was honestly a nice day and it felt like today was going to be great. "I could go for some co- I was soon cut off by bumping into someone and falling to the ground. "Ey watch where your going mate!" He groaned as he got up and held out his hand. I grabbed it. I'd never seen someone do intriguing. From his British accent to his soul-less black eyes. I stared into them for a split second before realising
He began to run off. "Sorry!" I yelled before heading downtown. I was off to get my favorite coffee from my favorite cafe but unfortunately to my surprise if was closed. I sighed and headed off to work instead. Ui walked in to see the same ol' ,same ol'. "Good morning Red Leader sir." My desk assistant said. "Good morning Debra." I waved as I walked towards the elevator. I happen to be the president of The Red Weapon and Hentai Corporation. We film and create some of the best hentai in the country and the next 4 countries. I also happen to be a retired Mafia Commander. We make weapons for other armies. It's all in a day's work. I walked into my office to see 2 stacks of paper on my desk. I groaned at sat down. This is going to be a long day.
-timeskip-
No POV
Tord sighed after having had a long day. No coffee, bumping into a stranger, all the filing papers, and then his lunch was terrible. All he wanted to do was sleep. When he arrived home he jumped on his couch and turned on his TV. Then slept the night away. When his alarm clock woke Tord up he groaned but proceeded to do what he did every morning. When he was on his way downtown, he decided he would try a new cafe. He'd stumbled upon one and sat at a random table.  "Good morning sir!" The waiter said perkily. Tord looked up and was shocked by who he saw. And so was the waiter.

                     To be continued
______________________________________________
Dun,DUn,DUN!!!!!!! Sorry it's short. I'm not good at writing anything other than the important parts like the end. I can kinda improvised. So sorry it's horrible. So so horrible. I'm working on the next chapter tho. See you soon.

                                  Your Moody/ lazy writer